Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafeal Tweets Canelo may not fight on Floyd Undercard after all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo sure just worry about securing a legit opponent and win so a futher demand for a Floyd fight can happen. It would even make more financial sense and not only that it would further his career.

Dude has not done anything at his weight class and is to worried about a Floyd fight instead who he is facing next. i hope this doesn't hold true and things continue to progress for May 4th

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Why don't they simply stipulate on the contract that Alvarez has to win his fight against Trout in order to secure the Floyd fight? Who else is Floyd going to fight that will make that money if Alvarez wins?
      Man, that's a great point! Floyd should tell him, he'll agree only if he wins. Lets see how confident Canelo's team is in him. Who knows, Floyd may have already asked for this and GBP or Canelo has refused it.

Comment

• The only way im still buying this if they take this fight off the undercard is if they replace it with Ruben Guerrero Vs Floyd Mayweather Sr

Comment

• Lol, Canelo is trying to use this as a way to duck Trout.

Who in history ever said I'm turning down legit competition unless someone else agrees to fight me???? Canelo Alvarez

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Canelo sure just worry about securing a legit opponent and win so a futher demand for a Floyd fight can happen. It would even make more financial sense and not only that it would further his career.

Dude has not done anything at his weight class and is to worried about a Floyd fight instead who he is facing next. i hope this doesn't hold true and things continue to progress for May 4th
            That's exactly it, dude is pathetic and the way they are building him up. Dude has not faced 1 legit opponent, NOT 1 in the last 4 years.

Comment

• You dudes are lying. Nobody paying for no trout Canelo ppv. Cut it out.

Comment

• If Canelo gets what he wants and loses, Trout is gonna feel entitled to a fight with Floyd afterwards. Mayweather knows this is a possibility, and I think that's why this situation is being dragged out.

Comment

• I think it's fair to assume that Canelo wants the guarantee IF he beats Trout. Why would people think he would want the guarantee if he loses?

Common sense people, common sense.

Comment

• Well, how many more hours? 5 or 6? 2 or 3? Idk what the deal is but if Canelo wants Floyd win or lose vs Trout and Floyd says no you HAVE TO win... Canelo won't be fighting Trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      why are they insisting on putting canelo as undercad in the first place? the kid thinks he's no longer an undercard ppv fighter so let him be...unless he gets something out of it which what he's demanding. if floyd is not willing to give what he wants then find somebody else to be your undercard.
                      He avoided Canelo and chose a guy with six fans and now he can't fight wihout Canelo on his undercard basically admitting Canelo is a superstar. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X