• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Hilarious picture. Is that real?

Comment

Ive always believed anyone half decent would give Floyd problems as i still am not convinced by Floyd as a fighter.
        ANyone with a bit of speed in their feet and hands, and is good offensively with a good tank will give Floyd problems.

Guerro if hes floyds next opponent may not be the best, but i dont think Floyd is so good that Guerro couldnt upset Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Ive always believed anyone half decent would give Floyd problems as i still am not convinced by Floyd as a fighter.
          ANyone with a bit of speed in their feet and hands, and is good offensively with a good tank will give Floyd problems.

Guerro if hes floyds next opponent may not be the best, but i dont think Floyd is so good that Guerro couldnt upset Floyd.
          Your posting history shows that you always think a guy is decent until after floyd beats him then you chnage your tune.

Comment

whats funny is that supposedly no one likes him yet all people seem to complain about is the fact that they don't see him enough. even now why are we talking about him?
            thats the paradox te haters are stuck in..they think about floyd more than his girl does..everyday with the same lies..like they can't find anyone to beat him so they have to make up stuff about him..

and elbosshogg if floyd sucks why are you in every floyd thread..you have an obessesion kid..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Your posting history shows that you always think a guy is decent until after floyd beats him then you chnage your tune.
              Not really, but i do think Floyd has always needed to fight more often, and if you fight often you can get away with fighting people not that great once in a while and not having to take risks every fight.
              I didnt think Ortiz, SSM or Miguel were exceptional opponents. But cos people just want Floyd to fight, people will take almost anything, any morsals floyd offers.

I know people put higher expectations on Pac though. For instance Pac steps up countless weights and after beating Miguel, people already expect Pac to rematch cotto at 154.
              Make it as risky as possible for Pac. Even though Pac isnt obligated to give a rematch to someone he dominated and then destroyed. Pac being gentlemanly enough to give a rematch at 147 would seem reasonable to most people, justs in case some claimed Pac only dominated Cotto cos of 2lb weight difference.

Comment

the brit has a point.

Floyd is not doing what he is supposed to be doing. Fight at least twice a year.

Floyd fans should be upset but instead they still defend him with 'he fought someone not coming off a loss' and 'PPV in 07' bull****s

The main point is. 1 fight a year is not even sure.

Comment

One fight a year is pathetic. Twice a year, at least, is just right. One duck a year in the last four years. Four fantasy fights. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    Mayweather Cotto in 2007 doesn't pull 1.5 million PPV buys, some financial insight I thought you could use.
                    I guess we all forgot that what PPV figures a fight does is far more important than the legitimacy of the actual fight itself.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      whats funny is that supposedly no one likes him yet all people seem to complain about is the fact that they don't see him enough. even now why are we talking about him?
                      Maiiii-ittes... they get what they ask for. If my favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) fighter only fought once a year, and that was four rounds against Victor "I'm a boxer, I'm not supposed to be getting hit by punches" Ortiz, I'd be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X