Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant on Pacquiao "If Roach Says He's Clean, He's Clean"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry basically saying he doesn't give **** and doesn't care to look.

Comment

If Merchant was making those same statements today after everything that has happen since that interview, then it definitely supports my view of him as a bigot. Being said, these statement were made before the mediation and Pacquiao ran away from the fight with his tail between his legs.

Comment

Good interview.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i didnt kno lennox lewis fought like hopkins??? didnt kno rjj fought like hopkins either??
          they don't have to fight the same style for him not to like him.

people have short memories.

i remember when everyone was whining about lennox being so boring.

now because of how boring klit fights are , we miss lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            larry put pac on this top 10 p4p list after the ledwaba fight. 2 years before pac even beat barrera.

all things being on the up and up, this could be really an indication of larry's boxing expertise and extremely high acumen
            Id have to agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              It's sad that Larry Merchant hates the defensive/counterpunching/Philly shell style. He hates Floyd and Hopkins real bad. Not even the style either, cause he also hated on Roy Jones big time, and look at Jones' style. He hates Berto. I hate to say this, but the fighter he hates are all black, but he doesn't hate all black fighters. I have seen him praise Mosley and Tavoris Cloud.
              Hes also praised Mayweather and Hopkins after they put on good performances. He just hates boring fights. The notable times he criticised them were after Mayweather vs Baldomir and Hopkins vs Hakkar. And you cant say he was wrong to criticise those performances. Mayweather fans are so sensitive about "hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Hes also praised Mayweather and Hopkins after they put on good performances. He just hates boring fights. The notable times he criticised them were after Mayweather vs Baldomir and Hopkins vs Hakkar. And you cant say he was wrong to criticise those performances. Mayweather fans are so sensitive about "hate"
                I don't think he's fond of Mayweather in general.

Not that I care.

Comment

Working...
                X