Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wounded Soldier Heckled at Columbia(Disgraceful)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Wounded Soldier Heckled at Columbia(Disgraceful)

This is truely disgraceful. To heckle a former Soldier who is warning you of the intentions of those that he has fought and took bullets from. Is truely disgraceful, and saddens me down to the depths of my heart. But it's a staunch reminder that it exists.

"How can this guy tell me that my opinion about something is wrong, just because he has actual experience of the thing I hold an opinion about! I'm MIDDLE CLASS!"

Comment

How did you get that out of what he said Squeal?????

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        "How can this guy tell me that my opinion about something is wrong, just because he has actual experience of the thing I hold an opinion about! I'm MIDDLE CLASS!"

Did you watch the right video?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

Did you watch the right video?
          I dont think he did Al bruh. Piggy is just being Piggy I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I dont think he did Al bruh. Piggy is just being Piggy I guess.
            Yeah, I guess so..

This video makes me sick btw. I don't agree with everything our government does, but you don't heckle a war Vet.

Comment

I think yall got Piggy wrong....but correct me if I'm wrong Pig. I believe he's mocking the audience's reaction not the soldier's comments.

Comment

As for the video...I love how those not brave enough to fight for their country have so much to say about those that do. Cowards. Not for choosing not to enlist, but to judge others that make that their choice to join the armed forces.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I think yall got Piggy wrong....but correct me if I'm wrong Pig. I believe he's mocking the audience's reaction not the soldier's comments.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X