No announcement yet.

Loma says hes not moving down to 130 anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Respect to Loma! This sudden disrespect over a damn Franchise Belt HE did not even ask for is a JOKE. Also laughable that people are running with the Narrative that he is "Afraid Of Haney" is a JOKE and if he turns around and take the Haney fight watch the Narrative FLIPS and it becomes well "Haney Is Inexperienced"

I been watching boxing a long time, Careful what you ask for. I seen the downfall of Fernando Vargas being rushed in with Tito Tinidad and also biting off more than he could Chew and Oscar had to make an Example out of him. As well as Michael Grant being thrown in with Lennox Lewis and never recovered and I can tell you now, these fans are not loyal. If Loma destroys Haney they will just to Shakur Stevenson Bandwagon and BACK ON Tank Davis Bandwagon and use them as "The Guys To Beat Loma"

Haney is not ready for a Loma Absolutely NOT! Haney is a gifted young fighter I been hyping him for YEARS, however it is things he can improve on like his INSIDE GAME before he jumps in with a Loma. Just turned 21 years ago WTF is the rush exactly. I think he should take on some Common of Opponents of Loma like Luke Campbell first

Loma is one of the best P4P Today, I could give a sh#t about your feelings or personal agendas. Loma find a way to get it done in that ring I don't care how tough the Luke Campbell fight was for him earlier in that fight. He got it down and even put him down
    No one thinks he is afraid of Haney. We all understand how the business works and understand why Loma is waiting for the Commey/Lopez winner.

He is just getting skewered because he says he vacated, blames Arum, blames the WBC. Just be honest about why you accepted the designation and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      I did watch the video.
      He says He was surprised and read about it in the news - and Suleiman said that Lomachenko team asked for Loma to be "promoted" to frenchise champion.

Obviously someone made that petition without asking Lomachenko... that or Suleiman is lying.
      i can tell you for sure, that whoever translated his interview - did it wrong. i'm sure we'll hear his take on it in near future again.

Comment

Tank moved to 135, if Loma drops to 130 he'll be accused of ducking him. The only compelling fight at 130 is Berchelt, but I believe Berchelt has already suggested he would be willing to move to 135 for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          To be a boogleman you have to be scary. You have to be a huge puncher and have defeated top fighters. Shakur is non e of these things and is none of these things. The best guy he ever beat is ranked 30th by boxrec. He has only half of his wins ending in KO evem though they are cherry picking his fights so he is not a puncher or scary. Let him fight a guy like Tank and that will be the end of him. I am sure Loma spends not a single minute worrying about him because he would beat him so easily.

Come on man. Show some respect to the future face of boxing:

Comment

Good news in the sense that maybe he feels he is really getting acclimated to the weight now

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              No one thinks he is afraid of Haney. We all understand how the business works and understand why Loma is waiting for the Commey/Lopez winner.

He is just getting skewered because he says he vacated, blames Arum, blames the WBC. Just be honest about why you accepted the designation and move on.
              I don't think nobody truly believes that BUT it is some people pushing that Nonsense maybe for Views on youtube I guess

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                It don't matter if he ready or not. He was the mandatory.

That's how Taylor got the Hopkins fight.

That's how Spence got the brook fight.

And we know how those fights turned out. The vet took a L.

Loma should have fought Haney. Just like Canelo should have fought Charlo.

Fantasy boxing don't count. You say Devin ain't ready, it's only 1 way to find out. Fight
                Yarde was also Kovalev Mandatory and how did that go? Now I'm hoping that Yarde is not ruined because of his Egotistical Trainer

I think it is a blessing that Haney is not getting Loma right now because in another year or 2 if he continues to improve...guys like Loma, Tank and others might actually REGRET not taking him earlier when he was less experienced

I do think they also know how big he is and that he will out-grow that Divisions and be at 140 maybe even 147 very soon. Haney is a HUGE 135

Comment

I hope he changes his mind because he just don't have the body to move up much. Its clear he is not the same fighter at 35, and I would always rather see a fighter at his best weight. If there is a big fight, then move up and take it, but you don't have to stay. 130 is where he should be fighting.

Comment

Сlickbeit title. Loma said he doesn't know, 1st post says he is not sure. Title says NOT MOVING DOWN like it's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      To be a boogleman you have to be scary. You have to be a huge puncher and have defeated top fighters. Shakur is non e of these things and is none of these things. The best guy he ever beat is ranked 30th by boxrec. He has only half of his wins ending in KO evem though they are cherry picking his fights so he is not a puncher or scary. Let him fight a guy like Tank and that will be the end of him. I am sure Loma spends not a single minute worrying about him because he would beat him so easily.
                      What was Steve Rolls’ boxrec ranking again?

Comment

Working...
                      X