Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loma's and crawford's 3 divisional championships are more credible than canelo's 4 divisions titles

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      "Daring to be great" lol by fighting the weakest champ at 175.

Let me guess, next he's going to "dare to be great" by fighting BJS (the worst champ at 168) next?

When you move up two weight classes to fight a champion, and that champion is a 5-1 underdog, you known the fight is a joke.

When he beats Beterbiev, the real king of 175, then talk to us.
      Shut the fucc up punk! Then your hoe ass will be asking Canelo to move up to cruiserweight to fight someone else... You just a biitch!
      Canelo the best P4P fighter in the world right now.
      FACTS!
      A Mexican rules boxing!

Comment

I can’t get on board with Canelo, beating Kov is impressive, but his whole career is just too murky. The Lara and GGG cards, the rehydration clauses, the drugs ban etc.

Comment

I’ll give Crawford a pass here. It’s politics - promoter issues - keeping him from top welters. There’s no reason to believe he doesn’t want the fights. Oscar spending too much time at the DAZN cafeteria

Comment

You don't have to jump weight class to weight class to be "GREAT" though ESPECIALLY when your Divisions is stacked with talent

However, what Canelo is Doing is incredible for sure this leaves ZERO excuses for Jermall Charlo, Andrade, GGG guys like that who are acting like Canelo's biggest Groupies and want him to "GIVE THEM" a opportunity

Those guys can do the same for sure! Loma and Crawford however are not "BIG" for their Divisions. Loma is at his max at 135 IMO and Bud is a very LEAN Guy he is not a big 147 either so no you won't see Loma at 140-147 and you won't see Bud at 154-160 I don't think, at least not any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              It's getting ridiculous the media that hates canelo bending themselves into a pretzel to not give Canelo that #1 P4P spot. Nobody fighting right now doing what Canelo is doing. His resume, the risks he takes, the fighters he is beating. He should of already been everyone's top spot before this fight but if you still refusing you just a hater and have an agenda against canelo.
              They refuse to Canelo any credit no matter what he does. He’s got these boys absolutely fuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Loma first 15 opponents trump canelo first 40 by a land slide. Oscar has BS loser logic. So i guess the question is which one of you idiots is De La Hoya
                Who the hell compares the first 15 opponents of anybody? Your logic is idiotic.

And Lomachenko is older than Canelo, lmao.

Canelo is younger with a far better resume, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
                  There are several writers on ESPN's staff like Atlas that ridiculously have Spence ranked above Canelo . The problem with these lists is they're often based on an "eye test" (which can amount to little more than smoke and mirrors) rather than accomplishments.
                  That spence fight can happen tomorrow or 3 years from now and canelo would beat him in this lifetime. Canelo can fight any type of way. Fast feet and hands will not be enough to beat him, you better bring elusiveness and defense and none of them bring that! That's a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Canelo was already basically unified at mw except for weak gifted wbo belt. He was LINEAL something neither Crawford nor loma likely ever will be. Canelo has beaten far more prime elite fighters than loma/Crawford combined by miles. Hes beaten champions that tower over him with almost 100% ko records,while loma Crawford fight C levels & have the wbc jump the line to avoid haney in lomas case.

Clowns saying he didn't beat 34 yr old Beterbieve just because he chose the #1 name champ & Beterbieve already signed vs Nail. I will bet anyone on here Beterbieve is tailor made for Canelo unlike kov who held his own & threw tons of punches.

Beterbieve leaves himself completely open & Canelo would piece him apart. After yesterday I am certain of this. Wasn't sure before but now I'm sure Beterbieve would get hit way too much & was dropped recently by someone he was battering & couldn't ko til other guy let off gas after kd Beterbieve
                    Canelo would KO Beterviev. And his haters are gonna discredit them. People here are celebrating Floyd and Pacquiao's win over a faded Dela Hoya, but Current Kovalev is better than Dela Hoya.
                    Last edited by RomanReigns; 11-03-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
                      Who the hell compares the first 15 opponents of anybody? Your logic is idiotic.

And Lomachenko is older than Canelo, lmao.

Canelo is younger with a far better resume, deal with it.
                      Not just Loma canelo is younger then loma and Crawford and already has much better resume and have beaten higher level competition then both. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X