No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: GGG Being Sick Was Just Stupid Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You do know Ward ran into him??? Cali is small and he PUNKED the sht out of GGG! GGG Won't even say Wards name anymore. Just he's "Rude and cuzzes alot" lol....
    Did Hearn tell you this? Word on the street is GGG is ducking Anthony Joshua!

Comment

GGG haters are some of the biggest morons, their comments literally make me LOL... They just can't stand seeing a guy KO every opponent put in front of him, he just broke a man's eye socket!!! I hope after he completes his task of winning every MW belt that he moves up in weight, he would break Ward's face as well. That man has absolutely no power, it's just a shame that Kovalev will be breaking that ugly ass mug first. GGG would beat all of your punk ass favorite fighters, I guess I understand why you all cry your lame ass self to sleep every night... Probably collecting your tears in a jar and **** like little *****es!!!! LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        You're right they could have ran with the excuse, but GGG is the most honest fighter in boxing. He's so confident in himself he feels like he doesn't need anything extra.
        Honest? You mean the same guy who said he wasn't getting hurt by Brook's punches... yet he was stopped in his tracks a few times, and legs buckled once? THAT guy? SMH

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        1) Most honest? As in, 154-168? As in, "I want Ward", then "he dead to me".
        2) Hearn wasn't the first to say it. Ironic what happens to people who go around calling others idiots...
        Yep.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Exactly. At least Ward has the stones to step up and sign to do the Kovalev battle. Will GGG have done that before Sergey retires? At this point I'd say not likely.

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
        GGG haters are some of the biggest morons, their comments literally make me LOL... They just can't stand seeing a guy KO every opponent put in front of him, he just broke a man's eye socket!!! I hope after he completes his task of winning every MW belt that he moves up in weight, he would break Ward's face as well. That man has absolutely no power, it's just a shame that Kovalev will be breaking that ugly ass mug first. GGG would beat all of your punk ass favorite fighters, I guess I understand why you all cry your lame ass self to sleep every night... Probably collecting your tears in a jar and **** like little *****es!!!! LOLOLOL
        Lotta noise from yet another GGG-aholic trying to drown out the fact your reason-for-living was embarrassed for a couple rounds vs Brook. Golden Boy has called GGG's bluff with a big fat offer GGG will likely whine about and refuse.... even though it's by far the best he'll ever get. Even though he's the B-SIDE to Canelo: THE A-SIDE. Your cult leader is a great fighter. Newsflash: We don't hate GGG. We just won't put up with you whiny GGG cult members. You're embarrassing to the entire sport. Grow up.

Comment

He really does look ill to the naked eye. Even it shows in his performance IMO. But hey he won and we move on, if his team claimed he wasn't ill or not having a harder time making the weight then i take their word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            He really does look ill to the naked eye. Even it shows in his performance IMO. But hey he won and we move on, if his team claimed he wasn't ill or not having a harder time making the weight then i take their word for it.
            I don't need his team to see facts. Coming in under 159lbs is obviously (sarcarsm)a clear sign of having problems making 160.

Comment

Wait so he is basically saying the rumor of him being sick created by his own fans to defend his performance and looking like crap is false? That's a good strategy call your own fans idiots and tell the world that him looking bad was not illness but simply because his opponent made him look like that. LMAO

A WW not known as one of the hardest punches at 147 at that was able to hurt, buckle, and bust up GGGs face. and his own camp is saying just because no other reason. At this point even if that's the truth why would you come out and say this? Much better off not confirming or denying the rumor. This makes GGG look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Wait so he is basically saying the rumor of him being sick created by his own fans to defend his performance and looking like crap is false? That's a good strategy call your own fans idiots and tell the world that him looking bad was not illness but simply because his opponent made him look like that. LMAO

A WW not known as one of the hardest punches at 147 at that was able to hurt, buckle, and bust up GGGs face. and his own camp is saying just because no other reason. At this point even if that's the truth why would you come out and say this? Much better off not confirming or denying the rumor. This makes GGG look worse.
                Well that didn't happen, when did you turn so anti-GGG bigdunny1?

Comment

Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
                  I don't need his team to see facts. Coming in under 159lbs is obviously (sarcarsm)a clear sign of having problems making 160.
                  I have been in boxing long enough to know that a boxer making weight doesn't mean he didn't struggle to make that weight. Canelo made 154 but we all know he struggles to make it. You have a different opinion and i respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Well that didn't happen, when did you turn so anti-GGG bigdunny1?
                    Just because GGG says he wasn't hurt don't mean the video and pictures lie. Video of a fighter getting lifted off his feet and knees buckled and face looked busted up after the fight are all lies too? To what degree GGG was hurt and if he was ever in danger of going down is a different question and something I am not suggesting.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-19-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Golovkin gets the flu everytime he has a bad performance. They did the same with Kassim Ouma.

Weirdos man

Comment

Working...
                      X