Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Canelo Rematch Bigger Than Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd miss GGG - Nelo 2 and 3, for AJ - Wilder

Comment

Man both Wilder and AJ almost got knocked-out by 40 year old boxers. Both were walking Bambi's...

Comment

Canelo and GGG have way more skill then the Windmill and Muscles.

Both started wayyy late 18 and 21 years old. If the HW division wasnt such dog sht I highly doubt either one would be undefeated.

Comment

No it isn’t lol 😂. We already seen Golovkin vs Clenelo. We haven’t seen Joshua vs Wilder. Just that alone makes the HE fight a more significant fight.

Comment

If boxing had Madden Ratings Wilder and AJ would be ranked Around 80-85. GGG and Canelo would easily be 90's.

I mean in no other division do you see a guy coming in swinging like a windmill? And AJ looks like a guy with 20 fights under his belt and started boxing late.

Comment

A rematch of a fight that failed to live up to the hype and features an older guy who looks to be slipping and a guy who always seems to have a controversial judge in his pocket and neither can speak a lick of good English is gonna out-do a match where the guys only have 2 non-KOs between them for the Undisputed HW championship of the world...Gotcha.

Let me prepare myself for more astronomical yet unconfirmed GB PPV number.

Comment

Trying to sell tickets, PLEASE!!!!!! AJ vs Wilder is more appealing fight

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  I'd miss GGG - Nelo 2 and 3, for AJ - Wilder
                  ... you must know something...

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Canelo and GGG have way more skill then the Windmill and Muscles.

Both started wayyy late 18 and 21 years old. If the HW division wasnt such dog sht I highly doubt either one would be undefeated.
                  ... of course they have... but HW is HW...

Comment

You and Oscar are hanging out to much, he must of turned you out

Comment

Hmmm...........good argument depending on who you ask.

But I would have to say Joshua vs. Wilder is the biggest fight in boxing right now.

If both the Canelo-Golovkin 2 fight and Joshua-Wilder fight were on live at the same time and I was only able to watch one or had to choose one over the other.

I would choose and watch Joshua vs. Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X