Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf happened to Star Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original three were the only ones worth watching. The new ones suck tranny ass.

Comment

Not only Disney, but too many sequels happened, milking the franchise dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        The lgbt liberal agenda, Disney, and a new kinda twisted fan, who just don’t get it.
        Prior to the USMC I worked for Disney. I was considered a casual employee! I worked Weekends, holidays and full time in summer! But I was not a full time employee, so no benefits!

Pops wanted me to go to college but that wasn't my gig!

So he kicked me out!

I had two older brothers living at home but they were both full time college students.

I stayed with my favorite uncle for about 10 days. Than I joined the Marines.

**** Micky!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Prior to the USMC I worked for Disney. I was considered a casual employee! I worked Weekends, holidays and full time in summer! But I was not a full time employee, so no benefits!

Pops wanted me to go to college but that wasn't my gig!

So he kicked me out!

I had two older brothers living at home but they were both full time college students.

I stayed with my favorite uncle for about 10 days. Than I joined the Marines.

**** Micky!
          The marines has saved many of my relatives. They are all doing great! Chesty would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            The marines has saved many of my relatives. They are all doing great! Chesty would be proud.
            Thank you my friend!

I liked working for Disney. The pay was good full time! But no benefits, I had to make a change.

I did have a run in with a puto! He was a supervisor but I am not gay!

Thank God the nighttime supervisor saw it and had me transferred to the night shift!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              Thank you my friend!

I liked working for Disney. The pay was good full time! But no benefits, I had to make a change.

I did have a run in with a puto! He was a supervisor but I am not gay!

Thank God the nighttime supervisor saw it and had me transferred to the night shift!
              When a toxic puto makes going to work unfun, or unpleasant, he needs to get fired.

Comment

Working...
              X