Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Charlie Z calls out GGG....IT's ON!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact: Charlie Z took Wilder's punches better than most of his opponents

Comment

95 views.. Charlie that you?

Comment

The Charlie Z stuff stopped being funny awhile ago. The dude is seriously mentally ill. You know you’ve been around this forum awhile when you remember how he used to post on here.

Comment

I watched a you tube documentary on him a while back. The dude is seriously ill but in a fckn funny way, obviously someone is gonna beat him into a coma one day if someone around him doesnt get him some help. His dad seems to be as off as he is.

Comment

He's talking so quiet, is his mother sleeping in the same room?

Comment

Triple Z is dead serious

Comment

Charlie’s act is old now. Around 2006, i thought he was hilarious though. Thank you charlie for all the laughter. I genuinely laughed watching this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  The hell? Golovkin hits harder than Wilder, this is one fight he might not recover from. Poor stupid bastard.
                  You called someone stupid then you said a lil 160lber hits harder than a 240lb 6’7 knockout artist.

Hahahahahahahahaha

No one is stupider than ggg fans NO ONE.

Comment

knowing bumlovkin he'll accept, but tbh this would actually be an upgrade for him, when you look at the names on his resume at least this idiot is known.

Comment

I can't help but wonder if Charlie Z's trying to commit suicide on the end of someone else's fist.

Comment

Working...
                      X