Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Scientific Studies Prove This Is The Best Boxer Ever!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Scientific Studies Prove This Is The Best Boxer Ever!?

Blast this bro....or prove him right.......

Is he right or nah?

wachugot??????????

ok GO!!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-29-2017, 07:10 PM.

there's only been ~370k pro boxers ever? that seems low to me.

Comment

Good that the vid lays out the "greatest" vs the "best" argument because Ray Robinson is hard to beat for "greatest"P4P.
      Roy was pure fire on his way up tho.

Comment

Roy was great but Roberto Duran gets my vote.
        Duran was a truly great boxer, both offensively and defensively. He was a guy who was born to fight, just a great natural talent.

Comment

In my opinion prime Roy Jones Jr separated himself from his competition more than any other boxer ever.

Roy was so athletic that he basically created his own rules of boxing.

Who needs proper technique when you can just hold your hands behind your back, laugh, and then knockout your opponent anyway?

The only knock against Roy is that he fought too long and probably missed out on being recognized by many as the best ever.

I can't see any boxer beating prime RJJ P4P

Comment

I just consulted doctor golovkin PhD, he said "are you seriuz right now"

Comment

When Roy sees this video he's going to come out of retirement again.

Comment

The way I’ve always looked at it is: In terms of achievement, accolades and resume SRR is the greatest fighter of all time. However in terms of pure ability and attributes I’d say Roy is #1. It’s all subjective anyway

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                  In my opinion prime Roy Jones Jr separated himself from his competition more than any other boxer ever.

Roy was so athletic that he basically created his own rules of boxing.

Who needs proper technique when you can just hold your hands behind your back, laugh, and then knockout your opponent anyway?

The only knock against Roy is that he fought too long and probably missed out on being recognized by many as the best ever.

I can't see any boxer beating prime RJJ P4P
                  Mid to late 90’s RJJ is the closest thing to unbeatable there’s ever been in a boxing ring. He literally dominated nearly every minute maybe even second of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    When Roy sees this video he's going to come out of retirement again.
                    I still don’t think he’s officially retired😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                    X