Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Crawford and Thurman better than Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Crawford and Thurman better than Brook?

Brook took Errol to the championship rounds and by Errol's own admission pushed him to his limits.

Crawford most definitely, Thurman... maybe, but at least he is more proven and presents a different stylistic challenge.

Comment

I think Brook vs Thurman would be a high quality 50/50 fight but I think Crawford beats both of them. Crawford is special in my opinion.

Comment

Crawford definitely. Not 100% sure about Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          Brook took Errol to the championship rounds and by Errol's own admission pushed him to his limits.

Based on their perf versus Porter, Brook might be as good as Thurm.

Crawford is above both IMO, little less powerfull but better all around boxer.

Spence ended putting a number on Brook but people are (surprisingly?) OVERLOOKING the fact that Brook got smashed to bits by Golovkin in his previous fight+ had to move down back to 147.

Comment

Yes, in the case of Thurman he was better prior to his injury (not sure what he's like now as he's been far to inactive) Crawford definitely is

Comment

yes, they are.

Comment

Brook is a pretty good fighter and I think a matchup between him and Crawford would be a toss-up.

I think Brook is a notch above Thurman.

Comment

Crawford beats Brook by UD. Thurman I’m unsure. I think Thurman would do very well in the first half of the fight, but the second half Brook would win a lot of the rounds. I guess I’d slightly favor Thurman with a SD win.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Based on their perf versus Porter, Brook might be as good as Thurm.

Crawford is above both IMO, little less powerfull but better all around boxer.

Spence ended putting a number on Brook but people are (surprisingly?) OVERLOOKING the fact that Brook got smashed to bits by Golovkin in his previous fight+ had to move down back to 147.
                    that was a clinchfest by brook so yes it proved he could clinch/get away with clinching. thurman had his hands full but he was in there fighting. brook also got beat up by carson jones in the first fight and got a dubious decision in my mind. brooks a flashy guy who starts off well but then usually fades. thurman seems more composed and tactically aware although he can fade as well

Comment

Working...
                    X