No announcement yet.

Rapper XXXTentacion Shot In Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Good night sweet prince. RIP in peace. When someone gets killed to death I always think of their mother or if they never had a mother someone else who might’ve cared about them at some point in time. Sad stuff.
    He loved his mother even though his grandmother raised him. His mom had him at 17 which makes her 37 now.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i never own a pair either!! but to keep it 100, i have changed up my style a bit. cant be rocking size 38 ben davis jeans anymore.

best style of jeans to wear that will still be comfortable and doesnt make you look like an idiot. slim/taper stretch jeans.
      Size 38???

Back in my day we rocked size 48 or 50 dickies

Comment

He wasn't about that gun life. He said he would fight or stab someone but he wasn't about using guns.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          He wasn't about that gun life. He said he would fight or stab someone but he wasn't about using guns.
          He wasn’t some goody goody either. I seen a video where he was laughing about dude being stabbed and about to die. (I’m not sure if the guy died or not) he showed complete disregard of human life.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            He wasn’t some goody goody either. I seen a video where he was laughing about dude being stabbed and about to die. (I’m not sure if the guy died or not) he showed complete disregard of human life.
            Yeah and for one of his videos he had a little white kid being lynched for dramtic purposes.
            He was fascinated with death like Tupac. He had either dead or death tattooed on his hand.
            He said he felt like he was dead already.

So he was mentally off in that way but he wasn't about that gangster life.
            He said he knew people who were deep and serious about that street life and because he wasn't he wouldn't say that he is definitely in the street but he said he was willing to fight or stab someone if the time came for that.

Comment

Yeah and for one of his videos he had a little white kid being lynched for dramtic purposes.
              He was fascinated with death like Tupac. He had either dead or death tattooed on his hand.
              He said he felt like he was dead already.

So he was mentally off in that way but he wasn't about that gangster life.
              He said he knew people who were deep and serious about that street life and because he wasn't he wouldn't say that he is definitely in the street but he said he was willing to fight or stab someone if the time came for that.
              Just a sad situation all the way around.

Comment

Just a sad situation all the way around.
                Yeah man. His story was about to turn out better than your triumph story but other n*ggas had different plans.

Comment

Yeah man. His story was about to turn out better than your triumph story but other n*ggas had different plans.

It’s a cold world we live in. Hopefully the music he has put out will go on to inspire many.

And there’s many people who have had it much worse and done much better than me. That’s actually always been a motivating factor for me to keep pushing.

Comment

It’s a cold world we live in. Hopefully the music he has put out will go on to inspire many.

And there’s many people who have had it much worse and done much better than me. That’s actually always been a motivating factor for me to keep pushing.
                    I see the point of view that were are just existing. I understand that view sometimes but he was just 20. He hasn't really lived.

Not to be disrespect at this time but his mom looks nice in some of the pics I have seen.

Comment

Sounds like a real pillar of the community.

Comment

Working...
                      X