No announcement yet.

Indonesian woman swallowed up by 23-foot python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Lol my knowledge of the process of being eaten alive by a snake is based on the movie anaconda with j lo.

In that movie the snake caught Jon Voight, crushed his bones, swallowed him and went on to kill more people. Then he spat Voight out and the dude was still alive, even winked at j lo

Yeah being burned alive is horrible too. Or waking up in a coffin, six feet under after your own funeral. I wonder how many times that happened.
    Classic movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Classic movie.

Comment

How the **** does a human get eaten by a snake? Especially one big like that? Not like u can't spot it sneaking on you..

I guess she was 50 tho so maybe that's it.. being a women doesn't help either to be fair

Comment

OMG

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Are you sure? Some deaths sound pretty nasty, especially that one. That one, and maybe torture are two of the ones I'd never like to experience. An animal attack/car accident might be pretty bad, too.
            In terms of a realistic every day animal attack...I wouldn't want to get taken down by a pitbull or something like that.

Comment

If she could get into a sitting position she must have had some wiggle room. Pity she didn't have a knife to slice her way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                In terms of a realistic every day animal attack...I wouldn't want to get taken down by a pitbull or something like that.
                I've been bitten by a dog before, and it's surprising how fast they can cause serious damage. I think humans generally can win if they defend themselves fast enough, but at what cost? It's kinda like sparring heavyweights or something; if you are skillful enough and strong/fast enough, you can beat one, but the price to pay physically is steep, especially since your body isn't necessarily built for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Usually asian women are swallowing my python.

Comment

Working...
                  X