Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first was Holmes-Cooney or Leonard-Hearns I. I don't remember which was first. But I'm certain that's when I got the bug.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      My first was Holmes-Cooney or Leonard-Hearns I. I don't remember which was first. But I'm certain that's when I got the bug.......Rockin'
      It certainly wasn't Ruiz-Oquendo!

Comment

This kid in first grade who wouldn't stop bothering me, so I waited until the teacher left the room and beat the hell out of him, leaving him on the floor crying. Ran to my seat before the teacher got back to avoid any trouble. Stealth mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          This kid in first grade who wouldn't stop bothering me, so I waited until the teacher left the room and beat the hell out of him, leaving him on the floor crying. Ran to my seat before the teacher got back to avoid any trouble. Stealth mission.
          LOL ! This is a great story !

Comment

I won my first fight. a kid on the bus called my mother a b****, fellow named Justin . I was thirteen, he was fourteen. I told him to meet me at my house after school, after the bus ride. So he comes over, his older brother was there too. When we started, he was swinging with crosses but I countered one of them real good, knocked him down. Mama was yellin out the window 'Whoop his ass!!' I know that makes me sound like quality stock, real classy gentleman, I assure you that I am. I had on a Fossil watch and his punch kept hitting my watch buttons, he voiced major concerns about this, that was when I'd usually step in and nail him again. never have been a clean fighter. But if I'm sparring and see eyes rolling around I won't finish you off, I'll stabilize you. His brother squirted him with a super soaker as I tossed his bike into the road. His older brother was hounding him cause he got beat up by a nerd.
            Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 06-14-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Hahahahahahaha!
                Yeah, some Solid Snake action there. The best part was when the teacher came back, he was the only one who got in trouble haha.

Comment

My oldest memory were I can clearly remember watching a fight from ring walks, and being aware of the build up etc, was Chris Eubank vs. Nigel Benn II. That was in autumn 1993 and I was 6 years old at the time. I have other memories, but more like, sitting in the room while my dad was watching KOTV, etc.

Comment

Oops. First and only fight I've attended was Joe Calzaghe vs. Mikkel Kessler. I'm definitely more of an armchair fan.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      Oops. First and only fight I've attended was Joe Calzaghe vs. Mikkel Kessler. I'm definitely more of an armchair fan.
                      That must have been some atmosphere. Joe's finest win IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X