No announcement yet.

Now you know why I think that Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Got mad love for you bro and you know this, but I'll side with anybody against %100. Alt ass mofo.

the mop of doom

100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

the mop of doom

100%
      Gotta clean this mofo up, bruh. Alts be err where!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Gotta clean this mofo up, bruh. Alts be err where!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I'm not sure about that too.

Don't sleep on Loma and Mickey.

Regarding Loma and Bud, if you check their 4 best wins.

I have:
          Rigo over Gamboa
          Russel jr over Diaz
          Linares over Postol
          Walters over Horn

I think Loma beat better oppo HANDS FFING DOWN, sure Loma lost to Salido so I think they are both on the same line as both P4P best.
          The one who will clean up his current division 135 for Loma 147 for Bud will be P4P best.
          Its myth that Loma has beaten better comp. Especially when you do the research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Its myth that Loma has beaten better comp. Especially when you do the research.
            It looks like he did...

P4p is all speculation, there's no need to get all twisted up about it. But the word "now" definitely works better after Lomas last win compared to Crawfords.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
              It looks like he did...

P4p is all speculation, there's no need to get all twisted up about it. But the word "now" definitely works better after Lomas last win compared to Crawfords.
              Horn beat a faded but still tough Pac. Linares is a good win for Loma..but who has Linares beaten?

Comment

Horn beat a faded but still tough Pac. Linares is a good win for Loma..but who has Linares beaten?
                Is this your roundabout way of saying Horn is better than Linares?

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                  Is this your roundabout way of saying Horn is better than Linares?
                  No. I just don’t see a difference in which win is bigger.

Linares who looks the part skill wise has been kod and lost to ordinary guys.

Horn went life and death with a faded but tough Pac and got the win.

Loma showed me something by getting up from a punch by a guy who was bigger than him. Both impressed me.
                  Last edited by Raggamuffin; 06-11-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Skills of a fighter are overrated at times because skilled guys have and can be beaten just like guys who have no skill.

Comment

No. I just don’t see a difference in which win is bigger.

Linares who looks the part skill wise has been kod and lost to ordinary guys.

Horn went life and death with a faded but tough Pac and got the win.

Loma showed me something by getting up from a punch by a guy who was bigger than him. Both impressed me.
                      So are you saying no as in Linares is the better fighter or no, Horn and Linares are on the same level of caliber?

Not trying to disparage Crawford, he's a great fighter, but their last opponents don't share the same quality in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X