Crawford is slow compared to elite fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nahshon Israel View Post
    Not even Prime RJJ??
    Prime RJ had terrific hand speed but he wasnt as fluid in his combinations as Pac or Leonard. Maybe it was poor technique, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
      Khan was faster than Floyd and Pacquiao but speed isn't everything. Crawford has a lot of tools in his box that can make him a great.
      Khan is an arm puncher, he has the kind of speed that I myself would not rate and it's not even better than the two guys you mentioned on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Manny in his prime had blistering combinations, heck, no one other than a prime Leonard matches him tbh, and I do mean historically (Robinson and Ali of course were just as quick but at higher weights).

Crawford is a better combination puncher with a more lethal killer streak than Floyd ever was and is probably just as quick in single shots. However, his footwork is slower and he takes a few more shots, then again, that is down to him going to look for the kill, rather than simply skip his way for 12 rounds.
        Crawford doesn't match Mayweather in singular punch speed or combinations, especially if we're talking Mayweather in his physical prime.

As for the TS, Crawford has very very fast hands, especially throwing singular shots.

Comment

Working...
        X