Someone's 0 Has Got To Go. Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punk does not belong in mma

Comment

CM Punk 0-2. Respect to him on keeping his 0 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        CM Punk 0-2. Respect to him on keeping his 0 tonight.
        Yeah I guess Jackson was the pick to go with. Kind of figured. So Phil "CM Punk" Brooks looked that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Yeah I guess Jackson was the pick to go with. Kind of figured. So Phil "CM Punk" Brooks looked that bad?
          He looked awful!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            For a guy who started training late in his life & got put on the stage he got put on cuz he can sell PPV buys he looked amazing, for a UFC fighter he looked like dogsh^t lol.

So respect to CM for his attempt here, but if he's looking to pursue MMA any further I hope he gets cut or demands to be cut to pursue competition in a less serious league. And if this was the last fight of his career respect to him for dreaming big & coming up short while trying to touch that dream.

Comment

I know CM Punk is old and inexperienced, but he seems to have very little natural athletic ability.

Even as a WWE wrestler, he was always sloppy as a performer. He wasn't very strong and was pretty slow considering how lean he is. If he wasn't good on the mic, he wouldn't have been half as successful in WWE.

I hope this really is end of this Punk experiment. Respect for him trying, but Mike Jackson is a bum and he toyed with Punk.

Comment

Working...
              X