No announcement yet.

Bout to get caught in a lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
    I lied that I injured myself at work and they want me to get examined so yeah I'm a get figured out .
    dude no you won't.

you have no idea how doctors work, do you??

99% of their report is what you tell them. you'll be fine.

unless you don't have insurance and it's gonna cost you hundreds of bucks for an exam.

Comment

Ok I went in to fill out an incident report and that's when I chose to lie cause why not ? Any ways he bought my story and the company I work for has a policy to get drugged screen instead of of getting examined like I thought he meant .
      This story would've had an incredible twist if you had been smoking meth on your day bumping off work

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        dude no you won't.

you have no idea how doctors work, do you??

99% of their report is what you tell them. you'll be fine.

unless you don't have insurance and it's gonna cost you hundreds of bucks for an exam.
        Well yeah I rarely go to the doctor but when I get anxious my mind tends to wander and anticipates the worst .

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          This story would've had an incredible twist if you had been smoking meth on your day bumping off work
          I'll be sure to that next time .

Comment

I lied that I injured myself at work and they want me to get examined so yeah I'm a get figured out .
            That's easy bruh! Just say it's your back. Your back is the hardest part to diagnose.mjust go to the doctor and say it feels strain. Doctor will make you do a few stretch and just pretend you're in pain. Doctor won't do further examination and will just recommend some pain killers and rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
              I'm not even bother with someone who can't spell hilariously properly. Jog on you dyslexic fukwit.
              Lmao. Typo. Learn to tell the difference. You’re the one omitting full words.

You’re not even bother? Ouch.

I was laughing with you not at you, you little s hit. Didn’t get hugged enough as a child? Jesus, dude.

Get that immigrant ass ingri out of here. That’s why you *only* got paid commission sellin’ girl scout cookies door to door. ��
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 06-07-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Lmao. Typo. Learn to tell the difference. You’re the one omitting full words.

You’re not even bother? Ouch.

I was laughing with you not at you, you little s hit. Didn’t get hugged enough as a child? Jesus, dude.

Get that immigrant ass ingri out of here. That’s why you *only* got paid commission sellin’ girl scout cookies door to door. ��
                *going to bother. And no probably didn't get enough hugs so what?

Listen arse jockey I'm not in the US, secondly I sold home improvement products not "girl scout cookies" we don't have that bull**** in the UK. Thankfully.

Comment

Ahahahah WarHagler how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Doesn't sound like a jedi mind trick at all, just an extremely dumb woman
                    exactly how the **** is that a jedi mind trick lying? lmfao

idk why but after I read that I pictured eff panda as one of those goof ball "pick up artist" type.

no disrespect to eff panda just what I thought after reading that.

Comment

Working...
                    X