Aj has 4 world titles

Sells 1m ppvs

Makes 20m per fight

Wilder fights for 1.5m
    Sells 0 ppvs
    Was handed a title by Haymon

Yet this fool thinks he calls the shots, fight in the uk

Forget the 50m, wilder said he would fight in the uk,
    Aj has offered him a fight to win 4 titles, to become a legend and he refuses to fight. What a coward

I am seriously concerned wilder will lose anytime now as he was almost taken out by a 50 year old, hopefully wilder fights ajs leftovers in the future to keep his belt

It’s simple tell Hearn to up the offer and you have a fight.

Comment

I do not recall Wilder having a problem with fighting in the UK. I do recall him having a problem with a lowball take it or leave it offer.

Comment

Because he's a bottlejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          It’s simple tell Hearn to up the offer and you have a fight.

He already has.

Over a week ago.

We are waiting Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            He already has.

Over a week ago.

We are waiting Deontay.
            What’s the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I do not recall Wilder having a problem with fighting in the UK. I do recall him having a problem with a lowball take it or leave it offer.
              No offer of 6x you've ever made or will make against anyone else is lowball.

Comment

The money was short

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                The fool said it live when aj was dethrowning Klitschko

Now suddenly he refuses to leave his damn country

Aj has 4 world titles

Sells 1m ppvs

Makes 20m per fight

Wilder fights for 1.5m
                Sells 0 ppvs
                Was handed a title by Haymon

Yet this fool thinks he calls the shots, fight in the uk

Forget the 50m, wilder said he would fight in the uk,
                Aj has offered him a fight to win 4 titles, to become a legend and he refuses to fight. What a coward

I am seriously concerned wilder will lose anytime now as he was almost taken out by a 50 year old, hopefully wilder fights ajs leftovers in the future to keep his belt
                Ignoring anything about the offer to fight in the US, Eddie Hearn has argued that the fight was only worth $40m in the UK, and his offer to Wilder was for $12.5m. That pegs Wilder's value, on a lump sum payment, at just over 31%.

Joshua-Wilder ends up actually doing the $50m that Joshua-Klitschko drew (Eddie can budget conservatively, but I think this would be even bigger than that), and Wilder's share drops to 25%.

With all the talk of what Joseph Parker (a far less marketable fighter than Wilder is) got to fly in, why would Wilder come in for 25%-30% of the take?

He's already said that he's ready to fly out yesterday for 40% of the take (weighed against 60% for the rematch, but that can likely be negotiated).

What's the problem?

Comment

The Ortiz fight rattled him .

Wilder thought it to be a hard but non struggle fight , he looked at Ortiz age and he actually took the fight again AFTER reports came in he was 50 years old .

I think it knocked some confidence out of him

He knows hes allowed to hit with rabbit punching in the U.S .

In the U.K they are well aware of this and it wont be allowed .

I really think he knows the judging wont be twisted also if it went to scorecards so he wouldn't be giving up rounds .....

Which means he actually has to legitimately out point Joshua should it go 12 .

This puts a severe strain on Wilders style .

Joshua is going to look like a seasoned pro compared to Wilder which is why hes demanding 40% . ( NOT SO CONFIDENT )
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-01-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The Ortiz fight rattled him .

Wilder thought it to be a hard but non struggle fight , he looked at Ortiz age and he actually took the fight again AFTER reports came in he was 50 years old .

I think it knocked some confidence out of him

He knows hes allowed to hit with rabbit punching in the U.S .

In the U.K they are well aware of this and it wont be allowed .

I really think he knows the judging wont be twisted also if it went to scorecards so he wouldn't be giving up rounds .....

Which means he actually has to legitimately out point Joshua should it go 12 .

This puts a severe strain on Wilders style .

Joshua is going to look like a seasoned pro compared to Wilder which is why hes demanding 40% . ( NOT SO CONFIDENT )
                    Are you being serious or just trolling. Wilder worried about out pointing someone in a fight 40-0 39 knockouts. Where the fuc you been. He wants to end fights not dance.

Comment

Working...
                    X