Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishnets can get Ronny Jackson to administer the tests

Comment

• What's today's result?

Comment

• So Oscar if it's so common, why was nobody at Golden Boy telling Canelo to not eat the meat in Mexico.

Comment

• No one gives a fuck about Canelo anymore, Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
            I have never heard of anyone being tested everyday. That does not sound like any programme I know. Sounds like Oscar is just making stuff up.
            ....or....the VADA 365 program....

Is this SkiPete new? Must be mma cuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Breno G View Post
              No one gives a fuck about Canelo anymore, Oscar.
              His name is Ca$hnelo you stupid prick.

Ca$h is #1 draw easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
                He didn't even say who will be doing the testing. Is he enrolled in the clean boxing program yet, lol?!
                His trainer who is also his nutritionist/butcher will be conducting the tests. Bwahahaha!!!!

Comment

• F-k Clenelo Alvaroidz and his Fishnets Partner, F-k Golden Girl Promotions

https://youtu.be/Io3kjXgZiws

Comment

• Oscar said this in passing, it wasn't meant literally. Testing hasn't started and it won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      My friend, first yoy said Pac said he was scared of needles, than u said no people said it in front of him but he just smiled and agreed. Don't try to change subject.

I asked you a simple thing. Find that video or article. It's easy pour f you google it you should find it pretty fast. You obviously can't. Maybe Pac was juiced. How do I know?

But u stated something and can't back it up.

listen here, you fkn idiot.....

1) FACT: an adult human being is 100% responsible - therefore accountable - for the words/actions of his OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES..... seriously, how old are you?

2) Pacquiao's OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES used that excuse for YEARS..... and Pacquiao never denied it once, hence my hyperbole about him laughing happily

grow up

3) THEY USED 8 DIFFERENT EXCUSES KID !!

don't you see anything wrong with that ?

FACT: we needed 1 genuine reason..... instead, we got 8 ridiculous excuses..... and the ONLY reason why we got 8 ridiculous excuses, is because there was no genuine reason.....

if you place a turd on the table, it is a piece of ****..... if you place 8 turds on the table, you get a pile of ****..... NOT a chocolate cake, you muppet

Team Pacquiao's big ol' bag of ridiculous excuses.....
                      * I don't like needles
                      * taking my blood the day before the fight will weaken me
                      * I am too proud to take the test
                      * Floyd is not the commission
                      * taking my blood will affect my training, even 23-days from the fight
                      * I feel too disrespected to take the test
                      * he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him
                      * USADA are corrupt
                      which one of those pieces of shht did you believe ?

serious question smart-ass..... tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses worked for you????? lol

I will wait.....

Comment

Working...
                      X