Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If "My body ain't ready for 160" doesn't make weight on November 21...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If "My body ain't ready for 160" doesn't make weight on November 21...

Will he move up to MW or become a three division champion at 156lbs? Btw, I see Canelo becoming a 6 weight divisions champion(154,155,156,157,158,159) and when he won't be able to make 159, Canelo moves up to 159.1.

So are we for, or are we against catchweights that involves ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      So are we for, or are we against catchweights that involves ggg?
      No for title fights since you know, a 160 title should be fought at 160.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make weight. Cause if he wins then he can't be forced to fight gg since he won't have the belt

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
          Will he move up to MW or become a three division champion at 156lbs? Btw, I see Canelo becoming a 6 weight divisions champion(154,155,156,157,158,159) and when he won't be able to make 159, Canelo moves up to 159.1.
          yawn ggg asked for a catch weight against ward it kinda killed his whole anti catch weight image canelo can do whatever he wants hes the a side against ggg and it aint even close

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            No for title fights since you know, a 160 title should be fought at 160.

But he offered rosado a cw of 158 when he had the wba & ibo mw title.

Comment

Lol, I'm not against a catchweight to make this fight happen but its blatantly B.S that Canelo is clearly struggling to make weight yet instead of going up he'd rather kill his body to make weight and force that on an opponent in the same weight division as him and REMEMBER, GGG and Canelo have been in the same weight category for a good bit of time now.
              154+ to 160 = Middleweight

I'm not against a catchweight to make this fight happen but it shouldn't be at 155, it should at the very least be 157.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                But he offered rosado a cw of 158 when he had the wba & ibo mw title.
                Yea and I disagreed with that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  yawn ggg asked for a catch weight against ward it kinda killed his whole anti catch weight image canelo can do whatever he wants hes the a side against ggg and it aint even close
                  GGG would say "different situation". Canelo stucked between two weight classes for very obvious reasons and he is fighting his 5th fight at 155 for fu.cks sakes, I have never seen this type of **** in boxing before...

When Andre finally fights Kovalev instead of dragging SMW bums to LHW, then you can start to troll GGG fans using Ward's example, but now its just laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make weight. Cause if he wins then he can't be forced to fight gg since he won't have the belt
                    Thats not true. As long as hes 160 or under, the belt is on the line for him

Comment

Working...
                    X