Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan vs Kobe vs Lebron: 1st 10 Seasons

Discuss....

DPOY.

200 steals, 100 blocks. The other two aren't in this discussion.

Larry Bird calling him God after dropping 63 on the C's.

Come Fly With Me.

37 points per.

Only player besides Wilt to go for 3000 in a single season.

32.5 ppg, 8 boards, 8 dimes. Season.

Beat 'Nique in '88.

So the obvious conclusion to my argument is...

Comment

What's there to discuss? MJ is better than both, and Lebron's better than Kobe.

Mind blowing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        What's there to discuss? MJ is better than both, and Lebron's better than Kobe.

Mind blowing stuff.
        MJ is better than both BUT kobe is better than lebron.

Comment

Kobe and Jordan never switched teams, they did not leave their team to win a championship else. They are on a different level than lebron mentally but when it comes to the game physically. Its a different story, In my eyes I see Kobe as better than Lebron , even though Lebron is the best player in the game right now. Jordan beats them both though in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            MJ is better than both BUT kobe is better than lebron.
            It's debatable. I give Lebron the slight edge. Can't go wrong either way.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
              Kobe and Jordan never switched teams, they did not leave their team to win a championship else. They are on a different level than lebron mentally but when it comes to the game physically. Its a different story, In my eyes I see Kobe as better than Lebron , even though Lebron is the best player in the game right now. Jordan beats them both though in my opinion.
              This is the dumbest idea ever.

LeBron didn't get drafted by the Bulls or the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                That's an idiotic reason to rank one above the other. Kobe was drafted by Nba royalty and was paired with a great player from the start.

Jordan was great but couldn't get past the Celtics or Pistons until Pippen showed up and started winning titles.

Lebron got drafted by the Cavs who were horrible before he was drafted and have been ever since he left. His best teammate was Mo Williams he stil took them to the finals and always had a top seed in the east.

Saying that Judging by their first 10 years it's Mj, Lebron, and Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  That's an idiotic reason to rank one above the other. Kobe was drafted by Nba royalty and was paired with a great player from the start.

Jordan was great but couldn't get past the Celtics or Pistons until Pippen showed up and started winning titles.

Lebron got drafted by the Cavs who were horrible before he was drafted and have been ever since he left. His best teammate was Mo Williams he stil took them to the finals and always had a top seed in the east.

Saying that Judging by their first 10 years it's Mj, Lebron, and Kobe.
                  Pippen never becomes the player he is without MJ. Would Lebron turn Pippen into a top 50 NBA player of all time? Does he have that same mentality to bust a dude's ass in practice to become the player he becomes?

Or does he need to rely on guys that have already established themselves as franchise players?

Comment

kobe is better skilled than both.

jordan has better legacy than both.

lebron is more physically gifted.

Comment

Working...
                    X