Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pissed Off Mother F'ers. **** YOU!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pissed Off Mother F'ers. **** YOU!

Found out that I was eligible not referred to a permanent job. The exact job I have been doing for the last 3 years as a seasonal, same location, same office. All because of veteran preference....

This country is so ass backwards, that the government would rather higher less qualified minorities and veterans over people who earned and worked hard for the ****ing job. And you wonder why government agencies waste so much money and are so ****ing lazy. No one is even qualified to be in the positions they have.

The only difference between a winner and a loser is that a winner knows that losing is sometimes necessary to attain victory.

Comment

Maybe the hire-ups didn't like your grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Found out that I was eligible not referred to a permanent job. The exact job I have been doing for the last 3 years as a seasonal, same location, same office. All because of veteran preference....

This country is so ass backwards, that the government would rather higher less qualified minorities and veterans over people who earned and worked hard for the ****ing job.
        And you wonder why government agencies waste so much money and are so ****ing lazy. No one is even qualified to be in the positions they have.
        If I was the manager I would not HIGHER you either!!

Comment

Working...
        X