Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HIV surge in UK from women banging Men in Africa and giving it to their husbands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV surge in UK from women banging Men in Africa and giving it to their husbands

What are the British men doing wrong?

RECENT SURGE IN HIV RATES AMONGST HETEROSEXUALS IN THE UK CAUSED BY “FEMALE SEX TOURISM” SAY EXPERTS

Numbers of people who have acquired HIV AIDS through heterosexual sex in the UK has risen dramatically and is expect to continue, experts have warned.

UK infections have increased from 1,950 in 2001 to over 4,000 in 2011, more than double. Then in 2012, a worrying 6390. It is estimated that in 2013 this number was close to 8000. However the number of new diagnoses among people born in Africa has dropped from 35 per cent of total diagnoses in 2011, to 29 per cent in 2012 and Research from Taylor Nelson Sofres Healthcare, the TNSH shows that 54% of all HIV infections in the UK are from heterosexual sex.

So why a sudden increase in HIV prevalence amongst white British heterosexuals? The vast majority of heterosexual women diagnosed with HIV in the UK are infected abroad and David Sykes of HIVNow UK believes it is largely due to female sex tourism “The numbers of western women travelling to lesser developed countries to have sex with the local men has risen dramatically in the past few years.”

“Unfortunately the most popular sex tourist destinations appear to be areas with severe HIV AIDS issues” he continues “These women have unprotected sex with men in Africa then come home and give it to their husbands.”

“I came across a case recently where a married man and woman were both infected by HIV along with their two young children. Upon investigation it was revealed the woman had taken part in a humanitarian trip eight years earlier in sub Saharan Africa, having unprotected ******* and **** sex with local men – infecting her husband a year later then subsequently infecting her two children through breast feeding.”

Popular female sex tourism destinations include the Caribbean, particularly Barbados and Jamaica and African countries such as Gambia, Senegal and Kenya.

Guardian writer Julie Bindel speculated in an article that HIV infection figures suggest that condom use by the “beach boys” in the Caribbean region may be sporadic, yet female sex tourists do not appear at all preoccupied by the potential risks. Many women thinking that HIV is something that only happens to gay men and that given the unusual atmosphere and excitement of sex with an exotic man, condoms are rarely used or discussed before intercourse – and if anything are discouraged by western women.

Kenya is a popular destination for female sex tourists from the United Kingdom

Dr Katy Sinka, senior HPA epidemiologist, said: “Our main concern is that infections acquired in the UK continue to increase”

“We should be able to target prevention strategies in the UK, when we can’t necessarily act to prevent infections occurring abroad.”

The researchers fear that, as the number of heterosexuals living with HIV in the UK grows, “the likelihood of heterosexual transmission within the country will increase.”

Valerie Delpech, head of HIV surveillance, said: “It is very worrying that so many people are unaware of their HIV status. Wider testing in high-prevalence areas is urgently needed.”

http://www.hyperaktiv.co.uk/recent-s...m-say-experts/

"What are the British men doing wrong?"

The ones who are "wrong" in this situation are the women for cheating and having unprotected intercourse in a continent where the disease is so prevalent.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

The ones who are "wrong" in this situation are the women for cheating and having unprotected intercourse in a continent where the disease is so prevalent.
      This exactly and i get the feeling this is a horrible bait thread.

Comment

What SHOULD have been done with the first people found to have AIDS is they should've been quarantined, or shot & incinerated. That's really what should've happened, but leftists do what leftists do best (making emotional, irrational decisions, instead of logical, intelligent decisions that benefit all of humanity) and stopped common sense from prevailing.

But then, it's probably the left-wing type women doing this kind of **** (sex tourism), so all I have to say is... enjoy your AIDS.

It's just tragic that others have to suffer.

Modern white women... ugh... repulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I'm gonna agree with you there. BUT how did they go from pasty skinned English men to dark skinned studs? And this supposedly isn't a exception but a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            I'm gonna agree with you there. BUT how did they go from pasty skinned English men to dark skinned studs? And this supposedly isn't a exception but a trend.
            Because their husbands don't want to have sex with them as often as these old hags want... so they travel to the Caribbean & Africa where men will **** anything. LOL

Comment

Just cure HIV already, what is the hold up? I am sure it's difficult to actually cure these things like cancer, aids, etc. but seriously, 2014 and nothing? I know stem cell research has made a big advancement in many fields though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                This exactly and i get the feeling this is a horrible bait thread.
                You're right Mannie, and Cupo's bolded quote confirms it.

Comment

They have small ones in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    What SHOULD have been done with the first people found to have AIDS is they should've been quarantined, or shot & incinerated. That's really what should've happened, but leftists do what leftists do best (making emotional, irrational decisions, instead of logical, intelligent decisions that benefit all of humanity) and stopped common sense from prevailing.

But then, it's probably the left-wing type women doing this kind of **** (sex tourism), so all I have to say is... enjoy your AIDS.

It's just tragic that others have to suffer.

Modern white women... ugh... repulsive.
                    I think that this is the stupidest thing ever written on Boxingscene. And that includes "a boat is an investment".

Comment

Working...
                    X