Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who doesnt enjoy chin-cracking knockouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who doesnt enjoy chin-cracking knockouts?

i mean if it comes, it comes. i dont hope for it.

id rather see a clinical, one-sided, mentally damaging beatdown.

that way the opponent doesnt even bother to ask for a damn rematch.

Body shot knockouts are my favorite tho. nothing like seeing the recipient rollin around the canvas in pain.

i'm

sure you are the only ONE..........
    trolling is bad for your health son!

Comment

body shots ko is the most embarassing.. its like u have a big doo doo stuck and is trying to push it out.

Comment

Yes. Yes you are.

Comment

Yup, you seem to be. I like them mostly cause it's harder for trolls to make up excuses. It's always funny reading the shit they come up with. "he was jet lagged" "he was weight drained" "a zombie" "made him travel" blah blah blah

Comment

ghey thread. It's beautiful

Comment

I rather have a boxer dance circles arround his opponent while throwing pot shots now and then

Comment

I don't really enjoy seeing fighters almost die in the ring. I like seeing body shots too, I don't mind seeing fighters give up and take a knee, I like seeing fighters being able to remember what happened and where they are after fights. I used to be against the ref stopping fights (and I think Groves-Frock shouldn't have been stopped), but lately, I've seen fighters almost die after finishing fights on their feet. And I've done some research on brain injuries, I don't really want to see anyone else get a blood clot or become a vegetable.

Comment

Depends on my mood. I like a little of both.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    I don't really enjoy seeing fighters almost die in the ring. I like seeing body shots too, I don't mind seeing fighters give up and take a knee, I like seeing fighters being able to remember what happened and where they are after fights. I used to be against the ref stopping fights (and I think Groves-Frock shouldn't have been stopped), but lately, I've seen fighters almost die after finishing fights on their feet. And I've done some research on brain injuries, I don't really want to see anyone else get a blood clot or become a vegetable.
                    thats my point right there.

zhiming, verdejo and gradovich fights from last sat shoulda been stopped earlier than it did.

taking away a fighter chance thats getting beat for a "comeback game changing shot" is better than getting a career ending injury due to that "warrior" mentality.

yep i used to be the guy thats complaining about early stoppages but now ive done a complete turn around since im now getting a full understanding of what these fighters are getting themselves into.

when its over, its over. cut your losses and live to fight another day.

Comment

Working...
                    X