Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac was beating the shet out of Marquez until the ko. He may not have the same kind of opportunity in their next fight. This is how Marquez and his wife see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Oh i saw the fight,i saw Manny get put on his ass,and knocked out cold..i think that is worse than breaking someones nose...what you think?
      That was all you saw right? This is the kind of fanboys i always talk about. I guess you saw Marquez win every round right?

Comment

• For the pacfans talking **** that marques is scared, what do u think is going to happen in the 5th fight? No way in hell does paquiao come in as agresive as he was in the 4th fight, either he gets kod again or its a close decision (Again), paquiao should just leave it alone or get knocked out like his father use to.(again)

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          "Who's fooling you Mr. Peeds drinker? not me!!!!".....

Ariza trained under Heredia. Everything Heredia knows, Ariza learned too. Conte's fighters have actually been busted lately for PEDs, none of Heredia's ever have and he's now a federal informant and works for the feds. Don't bring up this 'I know 20 undetectable PEDs' because they all do, including Conte...or have you already forgotten that he admits a million athletes he supplied never got caught despite being juiced to the gills?

You really think, considering the amount of surveillance Heredia would be under and the fact that he nows works for the feds specifically combatting PEDs that he would be ******ed enough to still peddle them?

Four months of cross training, plus an entire year before that, including another training camp just as intense, in which Marquez did full on weight training, along with all manner of brutal plyometrics stuff, for the first time ever in his career. You really don't think he would get as buff as he was?

You think that month upon month, week upon week, day upon day and hours spent in daily training from two camps across two years, using new exercises to shock the body into a new shape wouldn't affect him as it did?

Marquez never did much weight training before this. If a fighter works hard enough, ie does two four month training courses as intense as he did, it can definitely be done.

People keep asking "Show me another fighter that at 40 moved up and got ripped too?"

Here you go: Age 41, jumped two divisions and 15 pounds up over 1 training camp, not even two across two camps and two years.

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/730...ns-Taylor9.jpg

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/L...5osd45Qafl.jpg
          You are right. Marquez hired Heredia just to jerk him off and drink his own urine. An admitted PED dealer/supplier/maker of undetectable drugs he supplied to big name athletes vs Ariza. A good comparison though.
          Last edited by straightleft; 12-29-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Get the roid out and we have a fight..

Comment

• we knew marquez was ready to go one or two rounds more...looking at marquez in that fateful round 6th, he was ready to kiss the canvass again but manny was too overconfident until he got hit by that LUCKY PUNCH...that's all!!!

but jmm walking away from the 5th fight? can he say no to USD10 or more???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Fake fans kill me with the Manny excuses. Manny was looking incredible until he got caught. Some wanna believe that Manny was distracted, no longer hungry, etc. when the truth is JMM for one wasn't AT ALL intimidated by Manny, new him very well and came with the plan of knocking Manny out with that counter right hand that JMM was using the whole fight. Marquez has earned the right to do whatever he wants. I would love to see him retire, a 5th fight would only be worth it if he were getting the larger purse percentage, anything else should be an easy decision for him to retire.
                ^Really good points here.
                The smarter decision for Marquez is retirement. The guy earned it. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, probably his biggest fan from my country, but Marquez has nothing else to prove in the sport.

Still, I can't deny that I'm excited for a potential 5th fight. IMO Pacquiao deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  For the pacfans talking **** that marques is scared, what do u think is going to happen in the 5th fight? No way in hell does paquiao come in as agresive as he was in the 4th fight, either he gets kod again or its a close decision (Again), paquiao should just leave it alone or get knocked out like his father use to.(again)
                  gotta admit , im worried about that too..but you never know whith pacquiao and i think he knows he cannot not be agrressive and win decisively .

Comment

• Nacho: We were very lucky to escape with the win Marquez, I thought that Pacquiao was going to finish you in a round or two. Your face was a bloody mess, I'm sure your nose is broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                      Risk? What risk? To my knowledge JMM outboxed Manny in there first 3 fights and KO'd him in the fourth. The issue here will most likely be money. JMM deserves a bigger percent of the cut now and will most likely get it if they really want to make the fight.
                      ^This is the kind of fanboys you can not comment with facts and logical arguments.

Comment

Working...
                      X