Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    where in my post did i say 120???please quote it cause i cant find it
    Lol, sadly I see I was on point when I made the unintelligent remark. How ironic. Sorry, but if your reading comprehension is such that you can't understand what I was saying, then I'll just let it go...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      That's why Golden Boy's promotion and Al Haymon are successful and you are not. Charging $80 would decrease the number of people who pay for the fight, believe it or not a lot of research goes into the amount they charge people for a product.

Yep. Really it may even be more optimal to actually decrease the price a little. $80 is far too steep to see any fighter.

Comment

because few people are dumb enough to pay $80 to see floyd-guerrero?

Comment

Not buying anything Mayweather from now on. I'm sick of the deception. We're going to a pub. Inactive boxers shouldn't be rewarded. This is his last fight. He won't be figthing in September, mark my word. It's a ploy to promote his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            think about it,every ppv star has been slayed in the year 2012 except for one...cottos fights are free on showtime after losing to floyd on may 5th,chavez jr got slayed by martinez and wont be on ppv anymore,and now pac got ktfo and will probably retire.

floyd is the only ppv star in boxing right now,everyone is still shocked by the hype job getting ktfo. people are dreaming that floyd gets hurt or ktfo in the same fashon as plankiao did,floyds biggest consumers r *******s and haters.when theres only 1 ppv attraction in boxing the demand is insane!!!plus golden boy CEO said that this will be the largest event ever.
            Why dont you just go the whole hog and see if you can fit Floyd's testicles as well as his schlong in your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Why dont you just go the whole hog and see if you can fit Floyd's testicles as well as his schlong in your mouth?
              you got sum weird ass fantasys keep em to urself

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Not buying anything Mayweather from now on. I'm sick of the deception. We're going to a pub. Inactive boxers shouldn't be rewarded. This is his last fight. He won't be figthing in September, mark my word. It's a ploy to promote his next fight.
                son,u gotta keep it real ur a ******* yall are floyds biggest consumers,u buy his ppv no matter what

Comment

Wow, I see why our economy is so ****ed now. Thanks thread!

Comment

@dazed

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    Why is it that the most unintelligent posters usually have either Broner or some sort of animation character as their AV?
                    lol, I here ya man.

I notice stax is one of 'them' posters

Comment

@ ts stax

Are you for real man?

Stax, are you serious .... you think they should raise the price to 80$ if their smart'

The things I read on here sometimes make me wonder if some of ya'll even graduated high school.

Comment

Working...
                      X