Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley on Twitter: Just cause u have the bieber hair style doesn't mean u can sing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac cut his hair like a month ago

Comment

I guess shane doesn't check out Pac's youtube channel

Comment

mosley having a mid life crisis

ha ha

Comment

Mosley....good fighter at one time and a nice guy, but if he is busy making comments about Manny's hair and hobbies, then he isn't thinking about Manny's ability in the ring.

All the interviews out there with Mosley around the Pacquiao fight show him to be quite a braggart..."Pacquiao has never felt a punch like mine"...."Manny's never been in the ring with style like mine"....on and on.

While I understand the need for Shane to build himself up, I wish the brother would show me rather than tell me.

Mosley says he has all the advantages going into this fight---height, power, reach, experience, etc....If he is starting to believe his own hype, then he's in big trouble.

Even a guy like Richard Schafer said, "Manny Pacquiao just doesn't win. He hurts people." We've seen Pacquiao's opponents end up in the hospital and retired.

In his desire to get a big payday and to be a big name again, Shane Mosley has put himself in a dangerous position where he just might get utterly embarrassed and beat down.

I doubt Mosley be twittering about Pacquiao's hair and voice after the fight.

Comment

lol i always would crack up when pac would come out to the ring with his songs.. if the dude was as good a singer as he is a fighter tho, no doubt he'd be winnin grammy awards.

Comment

Working...
            X