No announcement yet.

haye knocks out both klit sisters if he stops being a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haye knocks out both klit sisters if he stops being a coward

if haye grows some balls and stops being such a coward,,he would knock both of the klit sisters out

agree or disagree ?????

I think he has the speed/power to trouble them.. just his chin is the issue and his stamina is not great either.

Comment

No he would be beaten pretty easily I think.

Comment

Sucks being a Haye fan huh?

And he might decision Vitali when hes like 42 but he wont beat Wlad

Comment

I didn't know they had sisters..?

Comment

He would make it more interesting,but he is to small he would never get past eithers jab.

Comment

i disagree. for the fact haye has movement and speed but i dont feel he is active enough in the ring to beat either klits. wlad throws like 40 jabs a round that alone will keep haye off track and at bay. vitali throws like 60 punches a round for 12 rounds too active and big and powerful for haye. haye is just building a good campaign so when he finally fights them and lose he will come off much larger in purse than all their other victoms.

haye throws like 30 punches a round he takes some rounds off. he goes 20 30 seconds without punching sometimes he looks gassed by 4th round i dont know if he jsut lazy or bored. first real right hand by wlad and haye whole confidence and gameplan is out the window. i would like haye to win i think it opens up alot in the HW division and he is more marketable. but i dont see it happening

id rather see haye vs adamek

Comment

Disagreed.....

Comment

Nah, his chin is too weak for Vitali. Wlad is just overall too skilled, too good for Haye.

Comment

Haye has no chance whatsoever and he knows it himself. Why else would he do the duck?

Comment

Working...
                    X