Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you all like runners so much, why no love for Mora? Because he is not black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
    lol but you dont like runners, you like the defensive fighters like Bhop, Clottey, King Arthur and one explosive Hamed who got owned by Barrera and then retired lol

I am talking about those guys who love runners. You are obviously not one of them. You don't count.

So if Sergio is garbage, so is Dirrell x 2

Sergio won the contender and won a title at 154 with no real amateur experience to boot.
    . Hamed didn't train and was past it. Barerra was also on steroids and HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      You're reaching son.

I am, aren't I.
      Last edited by BoxingChaos; 10-19-2009, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        . Hamed didn't train and was past it. Barerra was also on steroids and HGH.
        I find it a little odd that Hamed had been wanting a barrera fight for like ever and then does not train for the fight? lol

I never heard anything about MAB using roids but it's a good excuse. You forgot to mention barrera also uses plaster.

And why if he didnt train, why not train and come back and win and prove it.

Was he too busy making flying carpets for his ring entrances?
        lol

Comment

I find it a little odd that Hamed had been wanting a barrera fight for like ever and then does not train for the fight? lol

I never heard anything about MAB using roids but it's a good excuse. You forgot to mention barrera also uses plaster.

Barerra ran like a *****, didn;t want to trade with Hamed like he did with Morales.

Comment

Hamed just didnt have the desire anymore.

It was clear that he had become a "celebrity boxer" by the time he fought Barerra.

Comment

Barerra ran like a *****, didn;t want to trade with Hamed like he did with Morales.

You realise the self pwnage you are doing don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                Hamed just didnt have the desire anymore.

It was clear that he had become a "celebrity boxer" by the time he fought Barerra.
                Finally some sense from you, I knew you were a ok guy.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                You realise the self pwnage you are doing don't you?
                ................ In case you didn't notice I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Barrera ran like Dirrell? lol I guess we seen a totally different fight. Barrera just had Hamed's number and Hamed was unable to do anything about it. Wait, let me guess Hamed was robbed too. lol

Comment

Barrera ran like Dirrell? lol I guess we seen a totally different fight. Barrera just had Hamed's number and Hamed was unable to do anything about it. Wait, let me guess Hamed was robbed too. lol
                    Hame got his ass kicked by barerra, just like Froch got sonned, but pleas don't bring Hamed up. brings a tear to my eye it does.

Comment

Lol ok Street, can you forgive me?

Comment

Working...
                      X