No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    .....lol lol I always wait for someone else to fall for the set ups. Occasionaly I will be had, but I usually avoid the "you spin me right round" moment. I never report anyone but I reported him for that stupid ****. It went beyond trying to be funny and own a few people.
    I've never reported anyone, this is the closest I have come but **** it whatever turns him on. I ain't no snitch.

Comment

.....Nice work Beeps!!!! I think 99% of us can agree on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
        Banned in record time.

About an hour too late

Comment

Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
          It doesnt matter if you change your IP, your router and or modem/computer has the same MAC address. The providers know what IP you have at any given time.
          exactly my point the guy is dumb they will track you either way.

Comment

It says he is back in a month. Now he cant pay any bets? Shame.

Comment

Right, so am correct in thinking that P4P_King has just posted a link to what is some sort of paedophile catching site in the hope that his fellow posters will click the link an get their IP logged as potential paedophiles?

That would be about the serious dick move you could make on the internet.

He should be permanently banned.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                .....Nice work Beeps!!!! I think 99% of us can agree on this one.
                hopefully for good!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
                  It says he is back in a month. Now he cant pay any bets? Shame.
                  how can you tell the length of someone's ban?

they should ban him for atleas 4-6 months for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                    Right, so am correct in thinking that P4P_King has just posted a link to what is some sort of paedophile catching site in the hope that his fellow posters will click the link an get their IP logged as potential paedophiles?

yup, exactly what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post

He posted a link to a site that logs ya ips. Dumbasses clicked it lmao. I will give ya link on ya profile if ya really wanna know.

Comment

Working...
                      X