No announcement yet.

Who has Wannabe Wlad beat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
    Who is there left to beat in his division? nobody. The second best fighter in his weightclass is Samuel Peter, who he decisively beat over two years ago.
    very true. disregard this thread. i'm obviously mistaken.

someone else already informed me of the fact that wlad has beaten EVERY single top ranked heavyweight in the world.

do you have a copy of his rematch with sanders? i can't find video of it anywhere......

i've been looking for that fight , wlad-rahman and wlad-briggs.

does anyone have links to those fights? let me know. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      every? he has?

you don't say......

i must be mistaken. i apologize.

i can't believe i've missed so much of his fights......

wlad-rahman , wlad-valuev , wlad-ruiz , wlad-maskaev , wlad-tua , wlad-toney , wlad-briggs , wlad-chagaev , wlad-golota , wlad-oquendo , wlad-sanders......

anyone have a link to those fights?

now i'm embarassed. i didn't realize that i've missed so many big fights......
      What makes the fighters you have listed any better than wlad's recent opposition??

Rahman
      -Made his whole career out of a arguably lucky punch

Valuev-
      Who exactly has he beaten?

Ruiz-
      An awful fighter who was only a factor in the division because of his association with Don King

Maskaev-
      A half decent fighter, but no better than Peter, Byrd etc.

Tua-
      A decent fighter nearly a decade ago. Wlad was barely starting out back then.

Toney- A fat **** who has proven nothing at heavyweight.

Briggs- went five rounds with Lennox lewis.

Golota- Has either quit against or been knocked out by every decent fighter he's faced.

Oquendo- Is a bum. Gave Chris byrd a close fight

Chagaev- Spends more trime injured than he does in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        His resume is far more impressive than any other heavyweight. That makes him #1.
        it is a nice resume.

he is #1.

but who has he beat?

byrd? best name i can think of.

Comment

it is a nice resume.

he is #1.

but who has he beat?

byrd? best name i can think of.

He has a win over Samuel Peter Rabbit Punch, who is #2 on almost every non alphabet rating service.

Comment

What makes the fighters you have listed any better than wlad's recent opposition??

Rahman
            -Made his whole career out of a arguably lucky punch

Valuev-
            Who exactly has he beaten?

Ruiz-
            An awful fighter who was only a factor in the division because of his association with Don King

Maskaev-
            A half decent fighter, but no better than Peter, Byrd etc.

Tua-
            A decent fighter nearly a decade ago. Wlad was barely starting out back then.

Toney- A fat **** who has proven nothing at heavyweight.

Briggs- went five rounds with Lennox lewis.

Golota- Has either quit against or been knocked out by every decent fighter he's faced.

Oquendo- Is a bum. Gave Chris byrd a close fight

Chagaev- Spends more trime injured than he does in the ring
            so wins over thompson , ibragimov , austin , brock and brewster are better or just as good as wins over rahman , maskaev , ruiz , briggs and toney.

thompson>rahman
            ibragimov>maskaev
            austin>ruiz
            brock>briggs
            brewster>toney

got it! thank you for enlightening me. i'm new to boxing. i'm a big fan but my knowledge is limited.

maybe you can add me to your friends list and we can talk about boxing and you can teach me more things. thank you.

Comment

so wins over thompson , ibragimov , austin , brock and brewster are better or just as good as wins over rahman , maskaev , ruiz , briggs and toney.

thompson>rahman
              ibragimov>maskaev
              austin>ruiz
              brock>briggs
              brewster>toney

got it! thank you for enlightening me. i'm new to boxing. i'm a big fan but my knowledge is limited.

maybe you can add me to your friends list and we can talk about boxing and you can teach me more things. thank you.
              If you're going to criticise my post, do it in a mature way. Don't be a snidy little ****, You're clearly from somehwere down under, just be grateful that the queen freed you criminal bastards. Samuel Peter is better than the fighters that you've mentioned.

Comment

He has a win over Samuel Peter Rabbit Punch, who is #2 on almost every non alphabet rating service.
                prime byrd would make samuel look as stupid as tua did when he fought byrd.

so you think peter is the best fighter wlad has beat?

and peter is far superior to haye?

this thread is in response to wladowns calling haye a hypejob.

haye is unproven at heavyweight but i would hardly call the undisputed , unified cruiserweight champion trying to jump to heavy a "HYPEJOB".

the last undisputed , unified cruiserweight champion before haye did pretty well at heavyweight i hear......

Comment

prime byrd would make samuel look as stupid as tua did when he fought byrd.

so you think peter is the best fighter wlad has beat?

and peter is far superior to haye?

this thread is in response to wladowns calling haye a hypejob.

haye is unproven at heavyweight but i would hardly call the undisputed , unified cruiserweight champion trying to jump to heavy a "HYPEJOB".

the last undisputed , unified cruiserweight champion before haye did pretty well at heavyweight i hear......
                  I think Byrd may have had the same result he did against Ibeabuchi. As for Peter being superior to Haye, who knows? Haye is a promising but unproven commodity. But sure, I'd like to see them fight, especially considering the dim prospects of the other matchups. Haye has to pay his dues just like Holyfield did though. At least if he wants his best chance of winning.

Comment

If you're going to criticise my post, do it in a mature way. Don't be a snidy little ****, You're clearly from somehwere down under, just be grateful that the queen freed you criminal bastards. Samuel Peter is better than the fighters that you've mentioned.
                    don't take any offense , mr. adamk.

my posting this thread is not really directed towards you.

it's for another poster i'm waiting for.

you'll know who he is when you see a "david tua is a fat slob who has never won a title" or "david haye is a hypejob and a ****sexual" reply.

as for samuel peter he is probably better than all those guys i listed now.

but wlad has been a heavyweight champion for a long time now (if you consider the WBO a major belt) surely a few of those guys i've mentioned were worthy of consideration for a title defense at one point.

those guys i mentioned might not be worthy now but they were a few years ago...... i wonder why wlad has never fought them......

surely those guys could make a case for a wbo title shot more than a charles shufford or derrick jefferson......

Comment

I think Byrd may have had the same result he did against Ibeabuchi. As for Peter being superior to Haye, who knows? Haye is a promising but unproven commodity. But sure, I'd like to see them fight, especially considering the dim prospects of the other matchups. Haye has to pay his dues just like Holyfield did though. At least if he wants his best chance of winning.
                      sam peter is not ibeabuchi. ike was better skilled and faster.

peter is no faster than fat tua imo. toney who fought jirov at cruiser or the 217 lb. toney who beat holyfield would school peter. the only rounds sam would win are the rounds james decides to take off.

i'm not saying haye deserves a shot right now or that haye would for sure beat wlad.

what bothered me is he's calling the guy a "HYPEJOB" and a "NOBODY".

the guy unified his division and is the undisputed champion. he's a 6 foot 3 cruiserweight who walks around at 225-230 lbs. he can be a threat and a force in the division. he's certainly no worse than the guys wlad has been figting. cruiserweight or not he's bigger and stronger than byrd and byrd is the best name on wlad's resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X