Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Shadow Boxing video. WATCH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FzVpvrBG0

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    get dat bull**** outta here lily mark ass *****. i'll whoop dat ass like ya mom used to do chumpsky. murdaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

and i see yo stupid ass sent me some pm's. da **** lil *****, you got a ****in' death wish homie. i will punch you so hard ya moms'll feel it chump. i'll go to dat gym and whoop dat amateur ass.

Comment

The worst part is, you could probably learn if you went to a gym. What's with all the bedroom warriors in here?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          The worst part is, you could probably learn if you went to a gym. What's with all the bedroom warriors in here?
          i know dog, cats is garbage up in here.

Comment

ayo lil *****, stop sending gay ass pm's to me before you dat wish of me puttin my big dick yo ass fruitcake.

Comment

I reckon i could have a better video of me shadow boxing in my room by half 11 tonight my time.... 40 mins, infact i could probably have it up by 11. He's going pro soon right?? I'm not even amateur

Comment

Ok i just made it and it has a classy tune in the background but im not puting it up for long lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
                  I reckon i could have a better video of me shadow boxing in my room by half 11 tonight my time.... 40 mins, infact i could probably have it up by 11. He's going pro soon right?? I'm not even amateur
                  Who's going pro soon??? White hope? From what I've seen in that video, he's never been in a gym yet. Seriously.

Comment

Is he not the guy who told us he was going pro and was going to start training aswell.... dam he must have a hell of a lota time on his hands. My video is uploading to youtube now, its **** tbh but i think its beter that his.... i hope

Comment

Working...
                    X