Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is thr most amount of money you have ever found?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is thr most amount of money you have ever found?

I just found a benjamin on the parking lot outside of my office lol. I have a feeling that my partner dropped it since he always carries stack of hundreds but who knows. It could be anybody's.

What about you?

A friend of mine worked in a dry cleaners back in the early 90s. Someone brought in drapes to be cleaned, and they have to count the pleats to determine what to charge. While he was counting those an envelope fell out containing about $1600.

He kept it, and the people who brought in the curtains never mentioned it. We kinda figured they bought someone's old drapes (or house) and brought them to the cleaners they had no idea the money was there.

Comment

I found 50$ once. Every dollar was spent on alcohol and bud lol.

Comment

I found Jesus. It was profound.

Comment

twenty dollars

Comment

3 pound, so about 4-5 dollars. If I looked along the ground when out instead of at other mens packages, could be a different story

Comment

I found $550.00 inside a fanny pack when I worked in a movie theater, I stashed it by the dumpster in the back and came back after hours to pick it up, the next day someone looking for it and I stared them in the eye and said sorry I didn't find anything

true story

Comment

I think I found 20 sitting in the corner of a small parking lot next to a storage building. No wallet and it was windy but somehow that bill was just sitting in the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I found $550.00 inside a fanny pack when I worked in a movie theater, I stashed it by the dumpster in the back and came back after hours to pick it up, the next day someone looking for it and I stared them in the eye and said sorry I didn't find anything

true story

Tell the truth homie.

You still use'n that fanny pack.

Comment

I found a quarter once. That's probably the most i've ever found.

One time I was eating a hotdog at a hotdog stand and I dropped a 10 dollar bill, I spilled some mustard on my shirt while I was looking down to see where it landed and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off, while I was doing this, this fat disgusting, aids ridden coke whore picked it up and started walking away.

I'm like hey that's mine, she's like bull****, you only noticed it when i picked it up, and she walked away faster.

I'm not a petty poverty stricken pile of garbage so I called her a whore and just let it go.

Comment

Working...
                    X