No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Prez Admits Pressure To Find New Cotto Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    It sucks for Cotto that Yuri Foreman lost his last bout, otherwise we'd have a rematch on our hands
    No way, i think cotto considers foreman too big of a risk

Comment

Fight ****in BRADLEY.

Comment

I don't get why desert storm hasn't been mentioned by jotto's camp.he's a fighter with a name and it would make a fight on ppv more reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Michael Yormark, the President of Roc Nation Sports, revealed yesterday that he is immersed in an intense process of selecting the next opponent for his star fighter, former four division world champion Miguel Cotto. The return of Cotto is being planned for a date in April or June.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          **** ROC NATION!! They have no idea WTF they are doing. Hopefully they go out of business soon.

Comment

Calling all Ricans. Why don't all of you have a poll saying who your boy Cotto should fight next.

Comment

Cotto only wants to fight shot out of shape cripples. I doubt even that he would dare to fight Rob Salsa. Too young, too hungry, not in a wheelchair yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                Calling all Ricans. Why don't all of you have a poll saying who your boy Cotto should fight next.
                he should fight Bradley and retire.

Comment

Working...
                X