Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler's Narrow Head Is Hindering Thought Process. Promoters Need Large Heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Loeffler's Narrow Head Is Hindering Thought Process. Promoters Need Large Heads

Promoters need large heads to open up their minds.

ODLH

Shaffer

Bernard

Arum

Hearn

Dibella

Don King

Guess who is the odd one out with a peanut head and ******ed negotation tactics? Loeffler. When will this peanut head learn?

You need to take the offer to fight Canelo because your fighter has at least 8-1 shot to win you moron.

Any gambling man would go all in on odds like that.

JUST LMAO

I also get terrified when I see Loeffler in interviews. There's always the fear that he'll pierce my monitor and stab me with his noggin. That said Golovkin does need better representation if he wants to actually grow a legacy.

Comment

loeffler is not a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        loeffler is not a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Promoters need large heads to open up their minds.

ODLH

Shaffer

Bernard

Arum

Hearn

Dibella

Don King

Guess who is the odd one out with a peanut head and ******ed negotation tactics? Loeffler. When will this peanut head learn?

You need to take the offer to fight Canelo because your fighter has at least 8-1 shot to win you moron.

Any gambling man would go all in on odds like that.

JUST LMAO
          Loeffler helped make a star out of a fighter from freaking Kazakstan. He did better with golovkin than any of the above promoters would have. He knows what he's doing. Golovkin isn't going to turn down a Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
          X