Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Knocks Out Yuri Foreman in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    lol easy there tiger
    Bradley might not get the KO's but people don't just sit there with their hands down eating shots like skittles. This dude must have been knocking out paper cutouts or something because he was not even weak, he was like the son of weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Bout time they stopped this garbage. And you know Lara is going to absolutely demolish Foreman in the main event too.
      i would prefer a 12 round stinker. I had some trouble sleeping lately, so maybe lara will cure my insomnia

Comment

That was hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Bradley might not get the KO's but people don't just sit there with their hands down eating shots like skittles. This dude must have been knocking out paper cutouts or something because he was not even weak, he was like the son of weakness.
          "The son of weakness." Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            The Hungarian was one tough dude though, got to give the kid that.
            Yeah no question. I actually don't even think he was really hurt, but he was just taking too many shots and he didn't have the power to do anything to Dirrell. He couldn't win a decision and he couldn't win a KO either.....just not a fight he should have been in. Against smaller, weaker, paper cutout opponents, he might do pretty well.

Comment

Dirrell needs to watch doing that standing flip at 32 that is just asking for some kind of nasty leg injury.

Comment

Dirrell isn't all that. A fight with Callum Smith would be exciting. I pick him to lose that one.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  "The son of weakness." Lmao
                  I was like what could be weaker than weak?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Dirrell needs to watch doing that standing flip at 32 that is just asking for some kind of nasty leg injury.
                    He's so inactive I doubt it would make any difference in his career.
                    Guy fights like 1 time a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yeah no question. I actually don't even think he was really hurt, but he was just taking too many shots and he didn't have the power to do anything to Dirrell. He couldn't win a decision and he couldn't win a KO either.....just not a fight he should have been in. Against smaller, weaker, paper cutout opponents, he might do pretty well.
                      I think some of those body shots hurt him, and Dirrell probably could have ground him down and actually beat him into submission. It is just that the kid is 21 and has toughness no reason to waste that right now because he can make some money being an opponent in Europe, maybe he can figure some things out and improve a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X