Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is tomorrow the purse bid for GGG-Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    What if GGG vacates?????

What would you say then??

I can see you spinning your ass off now.

If his team loses the bid they might just do what Duva/Kovalev did and turn down the fight.
    Right now, when Jacobs is forced to vacate, what are you going to say?

GGG isn't going to vacate, and if he does nobody on this site will defend him other than people like you but on GGG's side.

I'm not spinning ****, we all know Jacobs is about to vacate though, so how are you going to defend him?

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Only an idiot will blame GGG if Jacobs vacates. Only a bigger idiot will root for either one to vacate
    I'm rooting for him to stop wasting everybodies time, because now neither guy is fighting at the end of this year when they could have

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Right now, when Jacobs is forced to vacate, what are you going to say?

GGG isn't going to vacate, and if he does nobody on this site will defend him other than people like you but on GGG's side.

I'm not spinning ****, we all know Jacobs is about to vacate though, so how are you going to defend him?

I'm rooting for him to stop wasting everybodies time, because now neither guy is fighting at the end of this year when they could have
      I'll say the same thing I've been saying. If Jacobs vacates he's done. Before Jacobs said he wanted to fight GGG I wrote a thread saying he should retire if he doesn't want to fight GGG. I'm not even a Jacobs fan. He's to soft for me. But I think GGG vs. Jacobs is the best MW fight.

Comment

I'll say the same thing I've been saying. If Jacobs vacates he's done. Before Jacobs said he wanted to fight GGG I wrote a thread saying he should retire if he doesn't want to fight GGG. I'm not even a Jacobs fan. He's to soft for me. But I think GGG vs. Jacobs is the best MW fight.
        This is one of the last chances of seeing it.
        If Schaeffer bids, then let him bid and if K2/GGG vacate for network reasons then that goes against everything they've ever said w/the belts.

He should be rightfully crucified... if those events happen. If not and it's just Jacobs vacating because he doesn't like the money and goes back to fighting to no seats/viewers, then good for him. I'm sure Reading, PA loves him

Comment

They already did that part. After the 30 day negotiation period the WBA set the purse bid date. One day before the purse bid was to happen, Lying Loeffler asked for an extension because he said they were finalizing a deal. It's been two weeks and no deal yet. Tomorrow is the purse bid date
          I hope you're right. It's time to **** or get off the pot.

Comment

Working...
          X