Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: This Loss Hurts, I'm Real Eager For The Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Frampton won Clearly. ALSO THE wobble in the 2nd round should have been called KD for frampton as Cruz used the ropes to hold himself up.

Comment

I work for the 4th largest oil & gas provider in the world bro, far far from broke! I make a healthy 6 figure income, ask Lou Cipher, he found out exactly who I am. You're right, I don't buy PPV's, I attend all of them. LMAO! Pendejo!
      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      7-5 is one round from being a draw fyi. "Casual fans"??? Like you who always bi@tch about PPv's and never were gonna buy them anyways because your to poor...

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
        I work for the 4th largest oil & gas provider in the world bro, far far from broke! I make a healthy 6 figure income, ask Lou Cipher, he found out exactly who I am. You're right, I don't buy PPV's, I attend all of them. LMAO! Pendejo!
        Good for you! I'm good on my end as well. So that tells me you spend a lot of time in the gulf area... I travel a lot to the Houston area myself.

You just come off like a perra...

Comment

No se me enoje perrita, aguante vara o menos wiri wiri. We don't have to agree, just make your point without throwing insults. Makes you look and sound like a perra also.
          Good for you! I'm good on my end as well. So that tells me you spend a lot of time in the gulf area... I travel a lot to the Houston area myself.

You just come off like a perra...

Comment

???? Donaire had his eye BUSTED UP??? Was protecting it the entire 11/12 rounds. Frampton started grabbing a lot in the LATE rounds. He was tired and worn out. You don't know sht about boxing to compare the 2 fights. Go smoke some more THC because your high as a kite to compare the 2 fights.
            Show me where I compared the two fights.

To summarize: both Donaire and LSC failed to behave like mature sportsmen. Instead of crediting their victors, they rationalized their losses with excuses such as "crowd noise" and "remote training".

Brush up on your reading skills. And get your facts straight. Rigo busted Donaire's eye early in round 12.

BTW LSC lost to a better fighter. Deal with that reality. Or swallow that "crowd noise" rubbish.

Comment

Frampton won a close fight and he should be able to get the rematch in Ireland since he traveled the first fight. If they fight out there it is going to be bananas in the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Frampton won a close fight and he should be able to get the rematch in Ireland since he traveled the first fight. If they fight out there it is going to be bananas in the arena.
                I agree with this post.

Comment

Shadoww702, you simply misread my post. And I was a prick about it. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X