Do you guys go on murderpedia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the site suck, the user interface is like from 1995

Comment

Did you guys find any interesting things?

Comment

http://murderpedia.org/male.W/w/whitman-charles.htm

Comment

Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
          the site suck, the user interface is like from 1995
          That's not the point lol.

Scroll to the last picture http://murderpedia.org/male.W/w/whit...s-shooting.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            That's not the point lol.

Scroll to the last picture http://murderpedia.org/male.W/w/whit...s-shooting.htm
            that kind a pic is not shocking anymore.

and user interface is very big point. what?! are we suppose to know name of the killer first and put it in the search engine?? that's not "first time user" friendly.

after i finish read one page idk what i'm gonna do, idk many serial killers names

atleast put some links to other pages on the side or link in the text. there are huge wasted space on either side with nothing on it

Comment

Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
              that kind a pic is not shocking anymore.

and user interface is very big point. what?! are we suppose to know name of the killer first and put it in the search engine?? that's not "first time user" friendly.

after i finish read one page idk what i'm gonna do, idk many serial killers names

atleast put some links to other pages on the side or link in the text. there are huge wasted space on either side with nothing on it

Google some famous killers; then search them there so you can see their killings

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                This I have to hear. Do tell sir
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawren...and_Roy_Norris

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Google some famous killers; then search them there so you can see their killings
                  or i can go to enclycopedia dramatica reading about famous an hero, laugh ilke maniac then end up with **** stuffed's severed heads on my computer screen

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    You should really not look into it, honestly I don't even remember the names of the scumbags cause' I tried to block it out of my mind. Basicely they picked up young girls hitchhicking, drove off to remote areas and then raped and tortured them to death for hours.

The one guy(both are still in death row right now. Good job 'justice' system) was known for using pliers and he audio taped his acts. There is a written transcript from court for one of the murders, after I read that I quit the whole serial killer reading. We know there's unspeakable things happening in the world, sometimes it's best left not to seek for details.
                    I've not even read the whole article yet. I'm just at the bit where they meet in prison. The pair keep getting arrested, both have been convicted of mass robberies, attempted rapes, attempted murder and both diagnosed with being psychotic along with other stuff and they keep getting 15 year sentences and released after 2-3 years. Why weren't these 2 given massive sentences or sectioned somewhere? They have both shown by this early point that they can't be rehabilitated and shown a willingness to reoffend!!

Comment

Talking about transcripts, I read one from I think it was the West's or Brady/Hindley but they had a young girl, no older than 10 who was pleading to them to let her go.

That hurt more than anything I've read before because of how naive children are. She said '...but I have to go shopping with my mother' as if that were a valid excuse to be let go. As time wore on and they kept resisting her pleas she says '...I won't tell my Mum' as in, ' I won't get you in trouble if you let me go '.

That and Albert Fish writing a letter to his victim's parents are the worst **** I've come across.

I've seen a lot of pictures, watched documentaries on pretty much ever well known serial killer and it doesn't phase me. Not until I consider how the victim felt but I use my imagination for that. But when you get actual recordings of a victim pleading for their lives, hearing their anguish and pleas...

Comment

Working...
                      X