Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Great post but try telling these monkey loving f@gs that. Just because they don't believe in God they think of themselves as some kind of super evolved human beings. What the idiots don't realize is that they act exactly the same as the ones they accuse of being ignorant for believing in God. The only diffence is that we base our beliefs on faith that there is a God, they base theirs on speculation and guesses from another flawed human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      'who created gravity'...bwhahaha. I'm in stitches reading through this thread. It's worthless trying to debate with those who are ignorant in the extreme.

Comment

• God is the Universe

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          Great post but try telling these monkey loving f@gs that. Just because they don't believe in God they think of themselves as some kind of super evolved human beings. What the idiots don't realize is that they act exactly the same as the ones they accuse of being ignorant for believing in God. The only diffence is that we base our beliefs on faith that there is a God, they base theirs on speculation and guesses from another flawed human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            That planet is not in out galaxy(the milky way) i said in this galaxy
            I see. Which galaxy are these exoplanets being discovered in?

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Just because they don't believe in God they think of themselves as some kind of super evolved human beings.
            Nothing to do with not believing in god. More to do with comparing ourselves to people who say things like

"Great post but try telling these monkey loving f@gs that."

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Nothing to do with not believing in god. More to do with comparing ourselves to people who say things like

some people really can't get over wallace and darwin...

even after all the decades since their brilliant discovery...

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

I bet your super evolved intellingence didn't help you get laid until you were 25 or stopped the bullies from raping your crack with you underwear.

Comment

• I knew Larry was the creator of this thread before I even looked to see who did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    That planet is not in out galaxy(the milky way) i said in this galaxy
                    Look man, there's 200 billion ****ing stars in our galaxy and 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Our planet was positioned in a great place, hence we are living but you think in 200 billion other solar systems there isn't millions of planets in the exact same situation as us? Life can flourish in harsh places such us in deep oceans next to volcanoes, life doesn't have to have the settings we enjoy right now. Saying "ha, look at us.. our planet is a miracle compared to xxx planets" is silly, just because we don't have the technology to explore other planets from other stars it doesn't mean there is no life forms out there on them, intelligent life forms at that.

On the whole big bang thing and what created it, physicists believe 'the big bang' is something that happens all the time on a regular basis and is just the collision of parallel universes from what is known as the multi-verse, our universe may be infinite.

Look towards the end of the video, when it zooms out from our 'observable universe' for an example.

Comment

• This whole thread is so, so stupid

Why can't a Chimpanzee build a skyscraper? it doesn't have the mental capabilities to understand how to.

That is us when trying to understand our origins and the universe itself.
                      Last edited by RichCCFC; 10-25-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X