Pacquiao: Wear And Tear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Also it's not U....it's YOU!!!

OMG, i'm picking this dude apart like Mayweather would do Pacquiao.
    What's omg bro?? Like omg I just corrected him on his spelling omg omg lol don't get ur pu55y all wet over this lol..

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      It's Their not there LOL!!! The so called teacher just got corrected!!! I can't spell but u undestand everything lol.. And this is a boxing forum bro Im not writing an essay for class..and by the way u should always end ur sentence with a period not .... LOL!
      Lol, I made a simple error, unlike you, most of your sentences are terribly typed. Even newspapers and Magazines make clerical errors.

I'm sorry, I apologize, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just so funny when someone is worried about Pacquiao. Pacquiao has his education, he's smart, you should worry about school more, Pacquiao will still be alive once you get out.

Peace-out man, this will be my last comment, and remember, education comes first before pleasure.

Comment

Lol, I made a simple error, unlike you, most of your sentences are terribly typed. Even newspapers and Magazines make clerical errors.

I'm sorry, I apologize, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just so funny when someone is worried about Pacquiao. Pacquiao has his education, he's smart, you should worry about school more, Pacquiao will still be alive once you get out.

Peace-out man, this will be my last comment, and remember, education comes first before pleasure.
        Hahaha There shouldnt be a dash between peace out lol.. So called teacher lol...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Pac will be shop worn by the time Floyd gets him, but the thing is a shop worn pac can beat Floyd.
          And so it begins....

Comment

Basically Pacquiao fans are already rounding up there excuses, they know one day Floyd is gonna get up off the couch. They know that the ass-whooping is almost here.

So when Floyd even TKO or UD Manny, they will use that as a excuse, and say that he is worn.
            Floyd better get up soon.. Because if get up in a year or 2.. Hell yeah the excuse would be legitimate.. Pac is fighting and training for at least 2 fights a year.. That is wear and tear buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Floyd better get up soon.. Because if get up in a year or 2.. Hell yeah the excuse would be legitimate.. Pac is fighting and training for at least 2 fights a year.. That is wear and tear buddy.
              PAC is superman he doesnt get hurt yet they say he has no skill is one dimensional they say PAC have no defense alway gets hit then they do a 180 when threads like this pops up saying PAC haven't been in war's like the other guys PAC doesn't get hit that much lol...

Comment

he's slowing down a bit but he will still rape all welterweights combined

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  Ain't gonna be no excuses.. If u believe PAC havent shown any wear and tear
                  then that's on u.. PAC takes punches in all of his fights and these are not just some sissy scratch either.. If u believe these shots that PAC takes doesn't effect PAC then I guess u hold a higher standard for manny than I thought even tho u dislike the guy lol.. As a fan of pacman even I see that he's starting to slow down.. Is he pass his prime? No, but he's not as fast and sharpe as he was a few years ago.. But this doesn't mean that he's shot or done..
                  why cant i have my own opinion???? pac just struggles with moving targets the wear in tear is a part of any sport but if ur using it as an excuse for his shane performance then i dont agree... and u know damn well people will use this as an excuse... maybe u wont but alot of pacs super fans will

Comment

Working...
                  X