Povetkin vs. Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin vs. Ortiz.

Who wins this one?

I think the Stiverne fight will tell us more about how this would go down but Povetkin isn't going to be able to bum rush Ortiz like he does less educated fighters. I think it's a competitive match but Ortiz would get some counters in on those big shots and take a decision, if not a KO.
    IMO, Povetkin does better against guys who are easier to hit and a little chinny like Wilder and Fury.

Comment

ortiz, easily. povetkin really isnt anything great is he, is a small heavyweight who went life and death with huck, and one of klitschkos easiest ever fights.

Comment

Povetkin would Put Ortiz in deep water and drawn ,old man cant get this body shots ,Ortiz would land but his not hiting as hard as Wlad .Both guys are great Amateurs ,Povetkin is Olympic Gold medalist ,would be brutal ,Ortiz body would take beating.

Comment

Ortiz is overrated and struggled with a **** fighter like Scott. Povetkin beats him easily and anyone who says otherwise DKSAB.

Comment

Povetkin, the big factor is I think Ortiz is older than 37, esp when they said he used to watch Ali as a kid, those body shots would be brutal

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Ortiz is overrated and struggled with a **** fighter like Scott. Povetkin beats him easily and anyone who says otherwise DKSAB.
              Scott is a mover. Povetkin isn't. Ortiz is bigger and stronger.

Comment

Working...
              X