Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo blames his team for GGG fight not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How embarrassing is it when you have to literally spend the entire buildup of a fight having to defend and justify why you're not fighting the guy you're supposed to be fighting? Even his opponent has been trashing him for it.

No wonder boxing is looked upon as a joke in the mainstream.

Comment

I 100 percent believe him

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        I 100 percent believe him
        how come your not telling him to be a boss and demand for the fight that he says he wants???

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          how come your not telling him to be a boss and demand for the fight that he says he wants???
          I believed Manny when he said it to...Arum was holding it up....and i cant tell Canelo anything..i dont know the guy

Comment

I believe the kid. He never shown any signs of ducking guys like Lara or Trout who he didn't have to fight... This is just GBP protecting their investment but making him look terrible to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              I believe the kid. He never shown any signs of ducking guys like Lara or Trout who he didn't have to fight... This is just GBP protecting their investment but making him look terrible to the public.
              Exactly....I think Canelo will fight anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Trout and Lara...
                Let's see:

In the Trout fight they used "open scoring", right?
                As about the Lara fight: they made it at 155; Lara preserved his title at 154 and took the money; therefore Canelo won a "hard fought fight" on the scoring cards.
                at least you are consistent , you said all this before they even fought...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  at least you are consistent , you said all this before they even fought...
                  Yes I did... (I made about 70% of my points here by betting Canelo over anybody he fought...)

Comment

Shut yo mouth COWARD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      How embarrassing is it when you have to literally spend the entire buildup of a fight having to defend and justify why you're not fighting the guy you're supposed to be fighting? Even his opponent has been trashing him for it.

No wonder boxing is looked upon as a joke in the mainstream.
                      Exactly! Another example of a business (looking at boxing as a whole corporation) having pompous guys in charge who make all the wrong decisions and expect to get rewarded for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X