Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye 2.0 Now Beat Wladimir, Fury, Wilder and Ortiz? Unified Champ Level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does David Haye 2.0 Now Beat Wladimir, Fury, Wilder and Ortiz? Unified Champ Level?

With Haye adding even more power to his arsenal, he has to be considered at the top of the power-punching spectrum and probably still the fastest heavyweight out there, or at least in the top 3, even with the additional 14 pounds in weight.

His extra size now also means he'll be harder to man-handle and clinch because he'll have more counter-balancing weight, most of which is additional muscle. Wladimir was able to easily clinch Haye repeatedly without much resistance from the smaller, lighter man. But a heavier, more muscled Haye should be more effective in that situation and this could be instrumental in how a rematch plays out. It would certainly make trying to clinch Haye a much riskier proposition.

So Haye was pretty accurate when he described himself as being better than ever before. He has surprisingly maintained his blistering speed but added muscle and strength.

Could these additional attributes Haye now brings to the table mean that he may well defeat all of the current top tier heavyweights - namely Fury, Wilder, Ortiz and Wladimir in a rematch? Is Haye potentially the next unified HW champion?
    Haye beats them all and becomes unified Heavyweight Champ
    20.00%
    Might beat them all, maybe.
    6.67%
    Beats some of them but definitely not all.
    53.33%
    Will Not beat any of them.
    20.00%
    Other / Undecided
    0.00%

Hayes beats them all, he pulled a mayweather retired for a few years and came back when the threat was clearly passed the hill and let the other figthers beat each other up and let the weaker champ prevails and now hes coming to clean up and take all teh glory!

Comment

I think everyone needs to cool their jets and wait and see how Haye fares when someone actually punches back. No doubt about it though, if he can stay injury free the dude is a threat to everyone. despite not facing any return fire it was clear to see that even if the extra bulk he hasn't lost any of his speed. Probably he and Parker are by some mile the quickest HW's active today, but Haye has all that experience to go with it.

The way he was throwing those body shots i couldn't help but wonder how Joshua would handle those.

Comment

Haye probably feels fresh as heaven sand well rested mustnt forget he's only had 20 something fights. This guy isn't worn out so he can be better now for sure.
        I always underestimate haye and he enfds up koing everyone.

Comment

You guys make it seem like De Mori was a world class caliber opponent..he was a ****ing tune up for gods sake..never heard of him and basically he should've just went into retirement.. Your making it seem like haye blasted a tune up like Cunningham or duhaupas out in one...I don't see haye doing **** in this division.. He still has a glass ****ing chin and he still is small...let him fight povetkin or pulev or even Jennings..Ortiz destroys him..Ortiz destroys a lot of them actually..I'm not hype over a bum he beat...he has no heart hence his cancellations of the fury fight...Wilder or Ortiz will be the next undisputed champ of the HW division...

Comment

yet to look really good against a genuine superheavy and I am a Haye fan.

Comment

Take away all his talk and annoying antics and he's an incredible boxer. We all just wish he'd do more; maybe this time round he can set some things right.

Hopefully he pays Martin a kings ransom to pick up the belt while Wilder and Fury have other obligations. That would set up unification or a Joshua superfight.

Comment

Working...
              X