Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Beats Berto Easier Than Mayweather Did - Just Like Maidana, Judah, Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mayweather doesn't get annihilated by Breidis Prescott in 58 seconds doe
    ******ed thread and a ******ed response. Triangle theories don't work and they never will. Petty and pointless. Like a lot of your posts XD

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      We should ask Khan

Lol still unconscious

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I'm pretty sure Mayweather doesn't get annihilated by Breidis Prescott in 58 seconds doe
        Looool. / thread.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Khan previously fought 3 Mayweather opponents. As a pro, Khan convincingly beat Maidana before Mayweather struggled with him some years later. He thoroughly dominated Judah before knocking him out in the 5th round a few years after Mayweather went the full 12 rounds with him after being technically knocked down himself by Judah only for the referee to miss the call. As an amateur, Khan persuaded Ortiz to retire before the 3rd round of the fight while Mayweather knocked Ortiz out, with a suckerpunch, in the 4th round of their pro bout.

Many believe Khan has outperformed Mayweather against every common opponent they've ever fought. It's perhaps only logical to deduce that he'd outperform Mayweather against Berto too, possibly by either 12 round shut out or another stoppage?
          Get your facts straight, Khan lover. Mayweather fought Maidana over 4 years after Khan fought him and Maidana was much improved and Khan had refused to rematch him. Khan didn't beat Maidana convincingly. Maidana damn near knocked Khan out in the late rounds and probably would have knocked him out if the ref had not been so helpful to Khan. Mayweather beat a prime 29 year old Judah. Khan beat the washed up 35 year old Judah. Khan never fought Ortiz so what the fuc are you talking about?????? No, Khan doesn't get credit for a shutout win or possible stoppage over Berto. Khan doesn't get credit for winning fights he never fought. Khan was KOed in 60 seconds of the first round by mediocre Prescott. I'm thinking Mayweather just might have beaten Prescott and Peterson and Garcia.

Comment

I remember Khan getting lucky the bell rang against Maidana! He was about to get KO'D at any minute at the end of that fight!

Comment

how can u beat someone easier than a 12-0 fight? I mean u think Khan kos Berto? I highly doubt it. Lets not forget Khan getting moved around the ring by Algieri lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X