No announcement yet.

Michael Koncz: "Pacquiao now willing to take less in Mayweather fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Espada View Post
    too late, I will never pay for this fight anymore, unless it's free. Floydiot will be forever remembered as a vagina who avoided this fight by all means.
    Uuuhh, no. It's more like Pacman avoided the needle at all costs.

Heck, even a third grader confident in his skills would take a random test to prove he can still beat the third grade bully and be the hero of the entire school.

Comment

• 0.0 interest

boxing doesn't even need this fight anymore imo

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        sure that ship has sailed but id STILL rather be watching mayweather vs pacquiao tonight rather than mayweather vs guerrero, thats for sure.
        Exactly, ****ing ******s on their periods in this thread.

Comment

• He'd be a better opponent for Floyd than Guerrero but that fight honestly does nothing much at all for me now.

Comment

• Pacquiao can't go around making his own decisions, Master Arum is gonna bitch slap him if he finds out Pacquiao is going around negotiating for himself.

Comment

• Koncz is stating the obvious. Mayweather offered him $40 million a year ago. Now Pac would be lucky to get a $20 million guarantee (which still would be more than he has ever made fighting for Arum). By this time next year, Pac will be begging Mayweather for a fight the same way Mosley did after turning the fight down twice snd will ''settle" for the $8 million guarantee that Cotto received for fighting Mayweather.

Comment

• Lmao thats what Manny and his team get! They got too big headed and needed a sense of humility again in negotiations. I always thought Mayweather should get 60% and Pacquiao 40% even back in 2009-10.
                It was always the debate on who can take dow "Mayweathers 0" nit whocan stop Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  He'd be a better opponent for Floyd than Guerrero but that fight honestly does nothing much at all for me now.
                  If he had chosen to fight Pac instead of Guerrero, you and others would say that Guerrerro would be a better fight and that Floyd was ducking Guerrero.

Comment

• Everybody not a pac fanatic knows Floyd deserved a bigger cut to begin with. Pac was considered the CHALLENGER to Floyd's throne. Not the other way around. Floyd didnt need his promoting, literally needed nothing of pac and his team aside from showing up to fight. Floyd would have been stupid to have given such a cut to Arum. Floyd had the numbers, venue, promotion, date, everything. Pac just needed to bring the fans and himself along.

This is sad that Koncz comes out and says this. Showing absolutely NO shame.

I do think Floyd was low balling Pac with the PPV thing but in hindsight... Pac ended up making less and being KOd...and losing to Bradley. They criticized Marquez for doing it then losing to Chris John, then he gets it much worse. :|...

Unlike Pac (unfortunately which is a crying shame) Mayweather is making close to as much money fighting Guerrero than he would with Pac. Why? Significantly less money going to Guerrero and dominating a much bigger cut and percentage. Sure bigger numbers with pac but lets say... 50% of 500? Or 80 of 300 with less risk?

Comment

Working...
                    X