No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on April Return, Garcia Rematch, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
    Khan might just beat Floyd Snr if he takes the fight now, all about fighting Floyd Snr now!!!
    Khan would probably outbox Sr. for the first 5 Rounds only to get caught by something funky to add to the Legend of the Glass Jaw.lol...

Comment

One word....DEJAVU!

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
        Kinda weird how Khan is just mapping out him and Garcia's schedule for next year. Like he's just calling the shots on what Garcia wants to do.

Has anyone heard Garcia say that they wanted to fight Khan in late 2013? (don't know if he has)

I don't see why he would. He beats Zab in Feb he'll have plenty of other fights on the table.
        From what is being said from Garcias camp they are looking to the rematch with him, and said whatever GBP decide they are happy to go with it. His dad has already gone into detail about how he thinks the second fight will turn out in the ring.

Comment

lmaoooo this kid is ******ed what have you done khan to call shots you ****ing bum garcia will fight you when he feels like it and i wouldnt count on a rematch if you fight lopez next khan because lopez will break your jaw and finish you off garcia can fight ortiz,lucas or even move up to welterweight and fight berto,madaina,or winner of paulie v.s mosley unlike you khan garcia has options hes going up while your stock is going way down stop thinking your getting the floyd fight you will never get a fight of that caliber

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
            Floyd isnt going to fight a 140 guy known for handspeed and a glass Jaw. If that was the case he would have already fought Malinaggi.
            What on Earth are you on about? Malignaggi doesn't have a glass jaw at all.

Comment

I always had respect for Khan! Robert just jumped several classes and started campaigning at ww! Amir has other goals, that dont revolve around Floyd! He always wants to unify or avenge some loss!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                lmaoooo this kid is ******ed what have you done khan to call shots you ****ing bum garcia will fight you when he feels like it and i wouldnt count on a rematch if you fight lopez next khan because lopez will break your jaw and finish you off garcia can fight ortiz,lucas or even move up to welterweight and fight berto,madaina,or winner of paulie v.s mosley unlike you khan garcia has options hes going up while your stock is going way down stop thinking your getting the floyd fight you will never get a fight of that caliber
                Gotta love these people, bet he said the same with the Molina fight; then disappears straight after.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaaveli View Post
                  Gotta love these people, bet he said the same with the Molina fight; then disappears straight after.
                  Nobody said that with the Molina fight lol..Anyone who knows anything knows that was a showcase fight for Khan. With that being said its not impossible for Khan to beat Garcia in a rematch but he'll have to be very careful and change the style he has been using for the past few years.

Comment

everyone just stop it!
                    lets not encourage the **** anymore.
                    nothin goin on here.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Already beaten on Khanns resume....Paulie quite convincingly I believe and the fight with Maidana showed Khan can actually take a punch or two or three....

Fair enough he has had two devastating knock out losses but he STILL wants to fight the best and mix it up....he might be ****y and most of the crap that comes out of his mouth proves he is a tw@t but at the same time he isn`t going to admit to the boxing world he is shyte is he....give him a chance and stop hating so much....he is entertaining and will fight anyone so what more do you want from a boxer?

Would you rather watch a boring Bradley fight or dare I say it a boring defensive Maywaeather fight that goes the distance or would you rather see Khan with his heart on his sleeve slugging it out and get KTFO after a couple of rounds? I know what type of fight and boxer I would rather watch....glass jawed or not...he is unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                      X