No announcement yet.

Cant believe the hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe the hate

On an Elite fighter like Martinez. i've heard it all. Just becuase these fighters are from the Europe automatically makes them b class fighters? Martinez struggle against bums? really? i dont think he was struggling. I think it was more unmotivated or toying around. He needs bigger names and we will see the best Martinez. I don't think he's overrated at all. He kills any light middle weight or middleweight right now.

I agree.. but he needs to stop ducking Manny. Ehhh uuuhhhh manny too small, floyd is who i want easier fight" Blah blah. Ever since Pacs last fights and roy jones and experts have said Pac is on another level Martinez wont even mention Pacs name.

Comment

I was actually pretty impressed with Martinez, he showed he can adjust and close the show.

I agree, I had the feeling he was unmotivated and it wasn't until he saw Macklin was making a fight out of it and scored that BS knockdown that Sergio turned it up.

Throw Sergio in there with Chavez in a big money fight and watch him unleash the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        On an Elite fighter like Martinez. i've heard it all. Just becuase these fighters are from the Europe automatically makes them b class fighters? Martinez struggle against bums? really? i dont think he was struggling. I think it was more unmotivated or toying around. He needs bigger names and we will see the best Martinez. I don't think he's overrated at all. He kills any light middle weight or middleweight right now.
        I can't believe you can't believe it. lol

This site is littered with people that haven't a clue about much, let alone boxing. Waaay too much fanboy BS.

Comment

Look at who he's facing

A come forward slugger was actually in an even fight simply boxing with Martinez thru 10 rounds

He has faced 3 str8 European caliber fighters in a row

Im a Sergio fan but when a guy who has never actually tried to box actually has success boxing with you, theres a problem

Comment

Im tired of he kills anyone from 154-160 whens he's not actually fighting anyone from 154-160

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I can't believe you can't believe it. lol

This site is littered with people that haven't a clue about much, let alone boxing. Waaay too much fanboy BS.
              LOL

This!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                LOL

This!
                Oh, ****! I just read Poet's quote in your sig! lmao!!
                Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 03-18-2012, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Well take into account Sergio is threatening not one..or 2 but 4 of todays stars or up and cming star. He might not beat them all but he is a true test to each individual...some more than others for sure. He is also a mature champion in a young mans sport. His style complicates every game plan. The only thing I wish he would do is move back to 154..clean the division and somewhat force the big money fights to him. Instead of staying in a lackluster weight class where the possability to face Jr is very low. I hope he gets a big money fight and pulls off an upset. He hs the skill,power and speed to do so. Meh...I guess people dislike whatever threatens their comfort..thus lash out and defend their idols with childish rants...kinda like the one I just did lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I ****! I just read Poet's quote in your sig! lmao!!
                    I had to quote that. Its just so true.

Comment

Working...
                    X